Mako Reactor 1

Y/N was on train as it was heading towards its last destination. The train stops and Y/N sees two officers, Y/N waits and he watches his clients do the work.

Barret: Get down here, merc.

Y/N front flips off the train and he lands on the ground as two officers walk out.

Securtiy Officer 1: Halt!

Security Officer 2: Who goes there!?

Barret: You're up.

They all run past the officers as Y/N takes his sword out and he looks at them. Y/N disappears and suddenly appeared behind the two officers. The two officers fall and Y/N sheathes his sword, he runs to the station as he sees more officers.

Security Officer 3: Who in the hell!?

Security Officer 4: Hands where I can see them!

The four quickly run after the two officers ran past them. Y/N takes out his sword and he quickly appears in front of the officer and he slams him to the wall by holding onto his neck. Y/N turns around and looks at the other officer as he stood there all cowardly, Y/N appeared behind him and he knocked out the officer. Y/N jumps over the passenger identification as two more guards run down the stairs

Security Officer 5: Drop the weapon!

The others quickly run past them while the two officers were distracted by Y/N. The two officers shoot at Y/N but he simply deflects the bullets with his sword. Y/N runs and kicks the officer in the face and the officer flies and hits the pillar. Y/N kicks the side of the officer's head with full force and knocks out the officer. Another officer comes out of nowhere and tries to tackle Y/N but he was flipped over and Y/N punches his face multiple times knocking out the officer. Y/N runs up the stairs and he runs out to the cat walk. Y/N sees the three working on the door while Barret was standing far away from the others. Y/N walks up to them as Wedge gives him a hand motion to wait, so Y/N stands there and waits.

Jessie: So what's SOLDIER boy's deal? Is he one of us now? He's got balls, this, uh... Uh... what was his name again?

Biggs: Y/N. Y/N L/N.

Jessie: And he isn't a SOLDIER anymore. Still, he's a professional unlike the rest of us. Well, except Cloudia. Still, I'm glad to have him.

Wedge gives Y/N a thumbs up.

Y/N: This is a onetime gig. When it's done, we're done.

Barret walks over and pushes Y/N to the side as Wedge walks over to him.

Wedge: C'mon nobody'd do something this crazy just for money. They may not think you're a true believer, but you know what I think?

Y/N: Not interested.

Jessie unlocks the door as her and Biggs run through it, Barret turns around.

Barret: Wedge!

Wedge runs through as Barret looks at Y/N.

Barret: You'd better be worth the money, merc. Every last gil.

Y/N rolls his eyes and he follows them, the others wait by the wall as an officer and a guard dog come running out of the room. Y/N quickly kills the guard dog and he takes out the officer less than a second and they both drop to the ground. Another guard and guard dog run out as Y/N turns around and throws his sword into the officer's chest, the guard dog lunges at Y/N but he quickly moves out of the way and he chops the dog by its neck and it falls on the ground. Y/N walks up to the officer and he pulls out his sword from the officer's chest. Y/N walks into the room and he sees the others run by.