The Sewers

After Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith fell. Y/N woke up and he saw the three of them lying on the ground. Y/N heard noises and he quickly grabbed onto the handle of his sword.

Y/N: Where in the...?

Y/N looks around the room but Y/N quickly covered his nose.

Y/N: Damn it reeks.

Y/N walks up to Tifa and Cloudia to make sure she was okay.

Y/N: Tifa? Cloudia?

Tifa and Cloudia wakes up.

Tifa: Y/N... We have to get back to the slums, right now!

Y/N: Yeah.

Tifa: I didn't wanna drag Aerith into all this...

Y/N: She'll understand.

Cloudia: How do you two know each other?

Y/N: I saved her, she saved me... Round and round it goes.

Tifa: And... that's all there is to it? Sure there isn't something else going on?

Cloudia: Yeah?

Y/N didn't answer as Aerith woke up.

Aerith: *sighs* Dammit.

Then there was a loud growl as a giant monster came out of the hole and it jumped down. It roars loudly at them.

Y/N: Good to go?

Aerith: You bet!

Tifa: Bring it on!

Cloudia: Let's do this!

Y/N and Cloudia rush together as they cut it's legs together. The monster didn't go down easily so Aerith sent an ice spike towards the monster. The monster catches it and throws it back but Tifa quickly saves Aerith. Tifa rushes and she jumps and she punches the monster right in the stomach. Y/N jumps from behind and stabs the monster in the back. Cloudia jumps and she does the same. Aerith sends another ice spike as it hits the monster in the arm. Y/N pulls his sword out of the monster's back and he jumps and cuts off one of its horns. Tifa jumps and she punches the other horn off. The monster roars loudly as Aerith and Cloudia use their magic together and it hits the monster back. The monster gets up and it runs at Y/N and the others but they quickly move out of the way as the monster runs into the wall and it runs away.

Tifa: There it goes.

Aerith: Do you think it lives down here, or...?

Y/N: Was probably Corneo's pet. And we were dinner.

Aerith suddenly does a horse sound.

Cloudia's (thoughts): Did she really just do that?

Tifa: Hey... You don't believe that crazy story of his, do you? Shinra wouldn't sacrifice a whole sector just to take out Avalanche, would they? Destroying part of the city, killing all those people just to get at us?

Y/N: I dunno... Is Corneo the kind of guy who'd make up shit just to screw with you?

Tifa: I wouldn't put it past him.

Aerith: But... if he was telling the truth... And there's still a chance he was, isn't there? Then... we should go. And if it turns out he was lying, then so what? Right?

Tifa notices something and she runs.

Y/N: Tifa!

Tifa: I knew it. These tunnels are all connected.

Y/N: What is it?

Tifa: I'm pretty sure we can use these tunnels to make our way back to Sector 7. The sewers under Sectors 6 and 7 should be connected. "If you get into trouble, just follow the stench."