The Fall Of Sector 7

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith jump out of the train. They quickly climb the ladder, as they quickly climb down the other ladder. Y/N looks up at the sky to see four helicopters fly by.

Y/N: Why am I not surprised?

Cloudia: We gotta hurry.

Y/N climbs onto the other train car and he flips the switch. The train starts moving as it pushes the train car to the other.

Aerith: Wow, would you look at that!

Y/N gets out of the train car and they run and quickly climbs the ladder. They then make their way across and they climb down the ladder.

Tifa: Almost there! C'mon!

Y/N: Right.

Suddenly multiple ghosts start circling around them as they suddenly fly past Y/N, Tifa, and Cloudia. The ghosts fly at Aerith and they circle around her.

Aerith: Y/N!

Y/N: Aerith!

Y/N tried to grab her hand but she was gone. Y/N looked back and he was angry. Aerith was sitting down on the ground as the ghosts were flying around. And one ghost flies towards Aerith.

Aerith: You're just trying to help, aren't you?

The ghost nods and Aerith was about to touch it but it flies back and disappears with the other ghosts. She then sees a shadowy figure in front of her.

Aerith: You. You're the one who...

Suddenly she was surrounded in a black wind.

Boy 1: Are you ready? Well, are ya!?

Boy 2: I'm ready now!

Girl 1: Me too!

Boy 1: Found you!

Girl 1: *giggles* No way!

Aerith watches the ghost kids play.

Boy 1: We found you!

Boy 2: Aw, you got me. Hey, where's Aerith?

Suddenly Aerith saw herself as a child.

Kid Aerith: I'm ready!

She was waiting for the other ghost kids to find her but they never came.

Kid Aerith: I'm ready!

She looks around but they were nowhere to be found.

Kid Aerith: I said I'm ready! Come get me! I'm right here...

Kid Aerith was crying.

Aerith: Mooom...?

Aerith was crying.

Y/N: Aerith!

Y/N grabbed her and they ran as the crates were thrown at Aerith. Tifa and Cloudia run up to Aerith.

Cloudia: Found you.

Cloudia and Tifa help Aerith up.

Aerith: I guess you guys did.

Y/N: Let me handle this.

Tifa: What--

Cloudia: Let him do it.

Tifa nods. Eligor charges at Y/N and he suddenly disappeared and appeared behind Eligor. Eligor disappeared and Y/N sheathes his sword.

Tifa: Let's go.

Y/N: Right.

Aerith and Cloudia: Right!

They look up at the sky and the ghost appears.