Advent Children Pt.4

Kadaj drives into the church and he stops on top of the flowers.

Kadaj: Mother!

Kadaj looked at the container to see there was nothing left inside.

Kadaj: Mother? Mother!

Y/N arrived in front of the church. Kadaj shot down a pillar and he jumped on it with his bike and drove away. Y/N quickly slid himself under the pillar and he got through safely.

Y/N saw Kadaj on the roof and he shot a blast Y/N. Y/N jumped off his bike and it was flipped over. Y/N's left arm started hurting. He looked back up to see Kadaj getting ready to fire another one. But water was shot out of the ground.

The water washed away the geostigma on Y/N's left arm and he noticed it. Kadaj quickly drove away. Y/N quickly got his motorcycle back up and he chased after him.

Y/N drove and he stopped on the broken road. Y/N drew out his sword and he looked up to see Kadaj standing on the broken building.

Kadaj: Brother! I'm with her at last.

Y/N: So, what's gonna happen now?

Kadaj: *chuckles* Mother's going to tell me.

Y/N: I guess a remnant wouldn't really know.

Kadaj: So, what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time you were too!

Kadaj shot a blast Y/N but he quickly jumped in the air. Y/N and Kadaj clashed their swords in the air left and right. Y/N knocked Kadaj down but he got back up and ran towards him.

Y/N was blocking every single attack Kadaj was doing. Y/N swung his sword at Kadaj but he jumped on a platform and the onto the roof. Y/N chased after him and he swung his sword down at him.

Kadaj was able to dodge it and he jumped behind Y/N. Y/N swung his sword behind him and their swords clashed. Kadaj saw an airship flying towards him and he jumped back as Y/N chased after him. Tifa and the others were all inside the airship.

Yuffie: Y/N, I brought you materia. Whoa! Hey! Watch it!

Barret: Hey, can you park this thing?!

Cid: Get off my back would ya! There's no landing spots!

Vincent: He can handle this alone.

Jessie: Huh?!

Vincent: Kadaj is a remnant of Sephiroth. Think of him as a sort of larva form.

Cloudia: Larva?

Yuffie: You mean he's an insect?!

Cid: So, the punk is going to become Sephiroth.

Tifa: Vincent, does Y/N know about Kadaj?

Vincent: One would seem.

Serena: (smiles) It's his fight. We all did our part back in the city.

Serena: Huh? Why can't we help out?

Cid: This is man talk.

Yuffie: Sexist!

Cait Sith: Jeez! Shut up!

Aerith: Three years ago. Think about the strength we had since we fought that last battle. That feeling. I think Y/N found that again.

Barret: He's got ten minutes.

Yuffie: *sighs* That Y/N is a pain in the ass like always.

Cloudia: Y/N is Y/N. That's why I love him.

Cid flies the airship away from Y/N's fight. Y/N and Kadaj were fighting in mid-air as they were neck-in-neck with each other's strengths. Kadaj jumped in the air as Y/N cuts Kadaj on the chest and he flew over but he grabbed onto the ledge.