Hojo's Secret

Y/N and Cid were back on the Highwind after getting the Huge Materia from the rocket and coming back from space.

Y/N: Rufus's plan was failure.

Barret: What a bust... But I kinda hoped it'd work.

Cait Sith: We been bothering them as much as we can. But there ain't no other way. Wonder if we've been wrong all this time?

Red XIII: Makes you worry, doesn't it?

Tifa: Don't worry. Think.

Cid: Hey. The girl's right. You start worrying and there's no stopping it. Things just dtart falling apart and get worse and worse.

Barret: You're pretty damn optimistic. You up to somethin?

Cid: Yeah, I been thinking about this and that. All the time we been up here and looking at the planet. I been thinking even when we were floating in the ocean in that escape pod.

Aerith: I've been thinking too. About the universe... planet... ocean.

Cid: I thought about it differently. When I was in space I saw how little this planet was. It was like a little kid looking scared in this universe. And that's why someone's gotta protect it. And that someone is us.

Serena: Great choice of words.

Cait Sith: *sniffles* That got to me.

Red XIII: Huh?!

Y/N and the others all looked at Red XIII.

Yuffie: What is it?

Red XIII: Did you all hear that?

Jessie: The planet's scream or Meteor? Is it this planet?

Y/N: How do we know that this is really the planet's scream?

Aerith: Because it isn't. It's Holy.

Y/N started to remember.

Y/N: You came into my dream and said you were the only person that is able to stop Meteor.

Aerith: Yes. But I don't know why it's not moving. I prayed for Holy that is why I have this White Materia.

Y/N: There's only one person who can do that. Sephiroth... Let's head back to the Northern Cave. Let's go see what happened to it.

Cid's crew flies the Highwind to the Northern Cave. Serena felt something far in the distance from the Northern Cave and she jumped from her seat.

Serena: Sephiroth's barrier is down!

Aerith: How do you know that?

Serena: I don't know. I can feel it. I mean we are twins so we're connected.

Y/N: Can the Highwind fly into the crater?

Cid: Huh? He's my student, ain't he? Of course he can go anywhere.

Y/N: Right, sorry about that.

Jessie: Hey, Cait Sith. What's wrong?

Cait Sith: Hojo is doing something to the Mako Reactor.

Y/N: Can't you stop the Mako Reactor?

Cait Sith: We can't.

Cloudia: You're from Shinra. So why's it impossible?

Cid: We came a long way to get here. You better not double-cross us now!

Cait Sith: I can't make you trust me...