Liam

After the whole boggart episode, Alyssa couldn't stop thinking about her friends. All probably dead by now. She was determined to change the future into a better place, a place where Voldemort wasn't around. She wanted Harry to have a proper childhood and the marauders and their friends to live long happy lives.

She spent her days on a tight schedule.
5.30- get up and changed for exercise
5.40- go on a run
6.00- flying with Julian
6.30- breakfast and chatting
7.00- shower and uniform
7.20- reading/ free time
8.00- school day
2.30- library/ research for mission
3.30- studying/ homework
4.30- free time

It meant she got up very early every day but it was worth it if this could help her. She was going to speak to Myrtle and the Basilisk that afternoon, but when she got to the bathroom, she was surprised to see she was not alone.

In front of her, there were Crabbe and Goyle Sr along with a guy named Mulciber. They were jeering at a little boy who had tears streaming down his face- he looked like a first year and was wearing Gryffindor robes.
'I-i don't have any money.'
'D'ya hear that boys? Well if you don't have any money then I guess you better pay another way.' Goyle jeered and the three raised their fists, ready to beat him up.

Alyssa ran in front of the boy quickly and the deatheaters glared,
'Move out the way mudblood and we won't hurt you- being a Slytherin and all.' Crabbe said angrily.
'No thanks, now get lost.'
'Oo! Feisty, well I guess we'll have to beat you up first.' They advanced on her menacingly however Alyssa wasn't fazed whatsoever. She flicked her wand and they were all blown back into a wall unconscious. She turned to the terrified boy and held out her hand,
'C'mon, let's get you out of here before they wake up.' He accepted her hand shyly and she led him out of the bathroom and towards his common room.

Liam had black hair and a tanned face littered with freckles. He had very dark brown eyes and a small, cautious smile on his young face.

'Thank you um-.'
'Alyssa, Alyssa Granger.'
'Cool- I'm Liam Stone.'
'Nice to meet you Liam.'
'Thanks you so much for helping me...why fid you help me? I'm in Gryffindor and your in Slytherin.'
'Not all Slytherins are evil Liam, and I like most Gryffindors.'
'Great! Can we be friends?' He asked shyly. Alyssa's heart melted,
'Of course! Your 1st year right?' He nodded, 'Well I'm 6th year. We're at your common room now.'
'Thanks again.' He grinned, 'uhhh, I cant remember the password.'

Alyssa pauses to think,
'Sorry by being a Slytherin, I don't know it. I guess you should wait for another Gryffindor to come along.'
'Can you wait with me?'
'Of course!'

They chatted for about 10 minutes before a group of Gryffindors appeared.
Coincidentally, they were Lily, Marlene and Alice!
'Alyssa? What are you doing here?' Marlene asked when she saw her.
'Liam forgot the password, I was waiting with him until other Gryffindors came along. Could you help him get in?' Marlene smiles at him.
'Of course!'
'I'd better go then, bye Liam, Marlene,' she smiled to the others too before dusting off her robes and turning to walk to the dungeons.

As she turned, Liam hugged her tightly,
'Thanks again for saving me Lissy!' He grinned. The other Gryffindors looked at each other, wondering what he meant by that.
'Bye!' He called after her happily.
'Bye Liam,' she smiled back at him.

He was told the password and then ran happily up to his dorm to tell his friends about what happened. Soon the story was heard by all Gryffindors including the marauders who- James and Sirius especially- doubted the story highly.

Alyssa on the the other hand, was rather worried about how much worse the Slytherins would treat her after what happened. She stunned three Slytherins and saved a Gryffindor.
Sure enough, she got many glares the next day from Slytherins. However, she also got looks of respect and smiles filled with warmth from the other houses. And from that day, she had almost a little brother in Liam.

She ignored the hate and put all her effort into taking down Voldemort. She hadn't actually retrieved any horcruxes yet because her and Luna decided it was best to 'recruit' people to help first. So far, the people they decided they wanted help from and wanted to tell their secret too, were,
James Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Peter Pettigrew
Lily Evans
Marlene McKinnon
Alice Fortescue
Frank Longbottom
Xenophilius Lovegood
Pandora whateverhermaidennameis
Bellatrix Black
Narcissa Black
Andromeda Black
Regulus Black
Severus Snape
Evan Rosier
Barty Crouch Jr

The last two were in there per Luna's request as she was desperate to help them and believed them highly capable of change and so Alyssa agreed. The others were mostly people they wanted to help- however they weren't too sure that Bellatrix would agree. They hoped by showing her their memories, she would realise what a monster she became and say yes. It could go either way.