7.5

Umbridge sat in her office, the walls, painted pink, hung with portraits of cats.

'Oh wow...that's certainly a statement.' Lily blinked.
'Guys, I'm going out on a limb here, but I think she might like the colour pink- not to be presumptuous or anything.' Barty commented.
'That's an awfully long word Barty, didn't know you were capable of using such vocabulary.' Evan teased.
'Fuck you Rosier. I'm literally a genius.'
'Oh of course.'
'I got all O's in my OWL's.'
'All except one- remember the E.'
'Hey! That was Astronomy- doesn't count. Stars are fucking stupid.'
'Hey!' Every single Black exclaimed at once in offence.

'You got all O's and an E in your OWL's?' Marlene checked, face the picture of shock.
'Yeah?'
'How? Dude what the fuck- I didn't know I was in the presence of a god.'
'Marlene shut your mouth, do not go boasting his ego.' Regulus groaned and Barty smirked.

She added a spoon of pink sugar into her tea.

'Bro why's it pink?' Sirius exclaimed confused.
'Okay but I'd actually quite like pink sugar.' James admitted getting weird looks from the others, 'what?'

The table was trimmed with lace and pink fabric. There was a knock on the door and Umbridge took a sip of her tea,
'Come in.'

'You couldn't pay me to go in there...well maybe 10 galleons.' Marlene reconsidered.
'5?' James countered making the girl tilt her head to the side in consideration before shrugging,
'Hell, who am I kidding- I'm broke, I'd do it for a galleon.'

Harry entered the office and Umbridge smiled fakely at him before setting the cup down. Harry sat at the desk in front of her.

'Why does she smile like that?' Marlene objected, 'that bitch needs to be slapped.'

'You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter.'

'To be fair, that could be worse- pretty chill detention.' Sirius shrugged.
'Yeah, she could have you cleaning cauldrons.' Peter shuddered.

He reached for his quill but Umbridge stopped him.
'No, not with your quill. Today you're to be using a rather special one of mine.'

'Okay well that sounds suspicious.' Remus frowned, 'what's she up too?'

She passed him a quill, a fake sugary smile on her face once more.
'Now...I want you to write, "I must not tell lies."'

Regulus rolled his eyes,
'I can't wait for them to find out he's telling the truth.'

Harry clenched his jaw, clearly fighting the urge to yell at her again, before gritting out,
'How many times?'

'Nah cos he's better than me, I'd-'
'Of slapped her?' Lily finished Marlene's sentence.
'Well I was gonna say punch but yeah.'

She walked slowly over to him and leant over his shoulder,
'Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in.'

'Why's she acting so sketchy?' Remus frowned, 'I don't like this one bit.'

Harry paused expectantly,
'You haven't given me any ink.'
Umbridge waved him off,
'Oh, you won't need any ink.'

'"Won't need any ink"? Why wouldn't he need ink?' Bella said with a frown.
'Maybe it's like a regular pen.' Lily suggested making Bella frown,
'No ink?'
'Well they do have ink, but already in them so you don't have to constantly dip them in it every 5 seconds. Ingenious design to be honest, quills are so stupid.' Lily explained.
'That's so cool.' Bella awed.
'Literally- what were wizards thinking with quills, they're magic and they couldn't come up with anything better.' Alyssa agreed.
'I want a pen.' Bella announced, can you get me one for my birthday?'
Cissa rolled her eyes,
'Ill consider it.'
'There are scented ones too.' Alyssa added causing Bella's jaw to drop,
'Scented? With what?'
'Tons of different scents.'
'Sick. I want flavoured pens.'
'Scents not flavours- you're not eating the ink.' Alyssa corrected.
'Right, that.'