6.6

Dumbledore's office was shown.
'A man has died here. And he won't be the last, you must take action.'
'I will not. In times like these the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength Dumbledore.'
'Then for once show them some.'

'Damn! Burn!' Sirius laughed.

'The tri-wizard tournament will not be
cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward.'

'Moron, you're going to get someone killed.' Lily said angrily.
'And all to protect his image.' Cissa scoffed.

'But surely that is what's right, no matter what others think.'
'What did you say? What did you say to me?'

'Excuse me gentlemen, it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private.'
Mad-Eye pointed to the door. Harry entered.

'Spying on teachers, just like his father.' James grinned.
'That's not a good thing James.' Marlene shook her head.
'Why not?'
'Well you die at like 21, so...'
'Well you die at like 20, so-'
'Stop fighting over who died better!' Sirius groaned, 'for the record, it was my boy Prongs.'
'Damn straight!' James high fived him.
'How was Azkaban Sirius? Did you enjoy the feeling of hundreds of dementors constantly seconds away from sucking your soul out. Did you enjoy being falsely accused and having everyone hate you, even your beloved Minnie.' Marlene said.
'Well that was simply uncalled for.' Sirius sniffed in offence, 'and anyway, at least I'm alive.'
'For how much longer?'

'Harry! Harry how good to see you again.'
'I can come back later Professor.'
'Oh not necessary Harry the minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you. Harry do feel free to indulge in a liquorice snack in my absence, but I have to warn you they're a little bit sharp.'

Harry was left alone in the room. He put his hand in the snackbowl and took a handful. It turned into a small creature which nipped at his hand.

'That's what you get for taking a whole handful.' Barty reprimanded.

'Agh!'

A compartment in the wall opened, there was a glowing blue pool of water there. He looked in. He fell and landed in another time and place.

'This is trippy, we're in a penseive watching Harry in a penseive.' Sirius said.
'He should get out of there before he gets himself in trouble.' Lily said nervously.

It was a courtroom, the walls had a red glow. Dumbledore was seated next to where Harry was.
'Professor?'

'He can't hear you.' Bella rolled her eyes, 'moron.'
'Bellatrix!'

The man seated next to Dumbledore spoke.
'Professor.'

Dumbledore and the man shook hands. Their handshake went through Harry's body, he appeared to be some kind of ghost with no presence. Proceedings begin, a cage was raised from inside the floor.

'Yo! Its Igor!' Sirius yelled out.

'Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought
from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this counsel. Should your testimony prove consequential. Counsel may be prepared to order your immediate release. Until such time you remain in the eyes of the ministry a convicted deatheater. Do you accept these terms?'
'I do sir.'
'What do you wish to present?'

'I have names sir. There was a Rosier, Evan Rosier.'

'Me?' Evan sat up in interest.
'Still a deatheater then.' Barty said sadly.
'Apparently so.'