6.8

Back at the arena, Harry and Alyssa appeared with Cedric's body. The crowd didn't understand what had taken place and they all cheered, triumphant music starting to play. Harry wept on Cedric's body, Alyssa frozen next to him, holding Cedric's hand in shock.

The all looked sad again, watching the crowd cheer.

Fleur stepped closer, noticing something was wrong and screaming.
People began noticing there were three people there, not two and that Harry was crying.

Dumbledore ran over,
'Harry! Harry!'

Dumbledore tried to pry Harry from Cedric's body.
'Tell me what happened!'

'Why's he being so agressive?' Marlene muttered glaring at Dumbledore.

'He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there.'

Lily was wiping tears from her eyes.

'It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you all are.'

Alyssa was crying too now, holding onto Harry and Cedric tightly.

Hermione had noticed her sister and was shoving through the crowd to get to her, yelling out her name.
'Ali! Ali! Alyssa!'
She reached the bottom in the stands, pushing past all the teachers who tried to stop her and past Dumbledore himself who tried to grab her. She threw her arms around Alyssa, hugging her tightly as she cried and then hugging Harry too.

'Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved Dumbledore, there are...too many people.'

'And none of this would do happened if your ego wasn't so big and you just called off the tournament.' Lily said angrily, her eyes flashing with tears.

Amos was yelling,
'Let me through! That's my son! My boy!'
Amos broke down wailing. The crowd looked on distraught.

Alice was crying again along with a few of the others.

Moody grabbed Harry, pulling him away from the scene.

'Oh fuck.' Lily muttered in horror.

Mad-Eye Moody entered his office and closed the door behind him. Harry was in the room still sobbing. They sat.

'Get out of there now.' Sirius urged.

'Are you alright Potter?'
Harry nodded.
'Does it hurt?'
He gestured to Harry's cut arm.

'Not so much now.'
'I'd better take a look at it.'
Harry's arm was shown.

'The cup was a portkey. Someone had bewitched it.'
'What was it like? What was he like?'
'Who?'
'The dark lord. What was it like to stand in his presence?'

'Only his followers call him the dark lord- get out of there now.' Regulus said.

'I dunno. It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. One of my nightmares.'

Mad-Eye started shaking and struggling for air, he reached for his bottle but it was empty.

'What the hell?' Barty muttered.

He rushed to a chest with other bottles
and struggled to find one as they were all empty.

'Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?'

'Um.' Harry tried to think before he froze, realisation on his face, 'I don't think I said anything about a graveyard Professor.'

'Oh fuck, run.' Lily groaned.
'Nice deduction though, real ravenclaw thinking.' Alyssa complimented although the hidden jibe was clear in her words causing Lily to shoot her a glare.