5.6

Bat's flew behind the three Gryffindors when Buckbeak snagged one happily.
'Least someone's enjoying himself.' Hermione commented.

Harry, Alyssa and Hermione sat together in the lengthening shadows. Harry snapped off 2 pieces of chocolate, handing one to Hermione and one to Alyssa which they happily ate.

'Um...' Harry started nervously.
'Yes?'
'Before. Down by the lake. When I was with Sirius...I did see someone...that someone made the Dementors go away...'

'Me!'
'No, Prongs, not you.' Remus groaned, 'or have you forgotten, once again, that you're dead.'
'Could be my ghost.'

'With a Patronus. I heard Snape telling Dumbledore when we were taken to the hospital. According to him, only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it.'
'It was my Dad who conjured the Patronus.'
'But, Harry, your Dad's...'
'Dead. I know. I'm just telling you what I saw.'
'Can't different people like have the same patronus?' Alyssa asked. Harry frowned,
'We'll this was my dad. I know it.'

Hermione and Alyssa nodded, not wanting to press Harry further, then glanced beyond the trees, toward the Whomping Willow.

'It was my Dad.' Harry repeated under his breath.

Lily frowned sadly.

'Hermione looked at Harry.
'Here we come.'

Black, Harry, Pettigrew, Lupin, Hermione, Alyssa, Ron and the Sleepwalking Snape emerged from under the tree.
Harry studied himself and Sirius.
'You see Sirius talking to me? He's asking me to come live with him.'
'Really?'
'That would be nice- to get away from the Dursleys.' Alyssa smiled.
Harry nodded, his voice wistful.
'When we free him, I'll never have to go back to the Dursley's. I'm going to tell him I'd like to live someplace in the country. I think he'd like that, after all those years in Azkaban. We don't need a big place and I can help him...'

They all smiled sadly. Sirius looking appreciative of his consideration,
'He's such a sweet kid. Can't imagine where he gets it from.' He joked making James hack his arm. Lily sighed,
'I hope you go get to live together, I would be great for Harry to have a proper father figure and to get the Dursleys out the picture.
'You'd really see me as his father figure?' Sirius said in shock and Lily smiled,
'Seems like future you is capable of it now I know you're not a murderer.'
Alyssa smiled sadly thinking of Harry's disappointment from he couldn't stay with Sirius after all.

A howl then pierced the night. Hermione glanced towards the Willow.
'It's happened.  Lupin's transformed.'
'Which means Pettigrew is slipping safely into the night. While we just stand here...'
'That's not what we're here for Harry, we have to save Sirius.'
A fierce growling was heard as twin silhouettes - Moony and Padfoot - bound into the tall grass. Harry watched himself appear and hurl the stick as before. Moony turned and began to stalk towards him.

'Aw shit.'

'OWWWWWWWWW!'
Harry and Alyssa reeled back in shock to see Hermione, hands cupped to her mouth, making a loud howl.

They all jumped.
'What's she doing?' Evan asked in shock.
'Of course, she was the one howling before. The thing that drove Lupin from Harry!' Regulus exclaimed.

Harry covered her mouth whilst Alyssa hissed at her,
'Are you insane? What are you doing?'
'Saving his life.'
Harry looked back to the tall grass. The werewolf was frozen. As before, it began to approach Harry again. 'OWWWWWWWW!' Hermione howled again.
'Thanks. But we have to move.' Harry said.
'Why?'
'Because that werewolf you just called is running right this way.'
'Oh shit.'
All three exchanged a glance before they ran as fast as they could.