4.4

'Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima.'

A white bed sheet with a silhouette reflecting off the light was shown, showing there was one kid under there.
'Lumos Maxima.'

'It's Harry!'
'Wow, how weird that Harry's in his own memories.' Regulus replied to Luna sarcastically making her roll her eyes in annoyance, a very unLuna-like thing to do and resulting in Evan whacking Regulus.

'Isn't magic out of school against the law for under 17's?' Sirius asked making Remus laugh,
'You're one to talk Pads, you use magic all the time, illegal or not.'
'Well it's not really illegal.'
'Yeah, it kinda is.'
'Yeah but not like illegal illegal.'
'Yeah, it kinda is.'
'Yeah but it doesn't like really count.'
'Sorry, Sirius but yeah, it kinda does.'
'Damn...I've broken the law so many times.'
'Don't tell us! That makes us accessories to your crime!' Alice exclaimed worriedly.
'Don't worry Al, you won't go to Azkaban.' Marlene reassured her friend with a smile.

A toilet flushed and Harry crawled from under the sheet and pretended to sleep. Uncle Vernon then came in, a bit tired, turning the lights on to find nothing out of the ordinary. He left after turning on the lights, Harry waited a second before sitting back up under the sheets.
'Lumos Maxima.'
Harry's spell book was visible, his wand moving across the page as he practiced the spell.
'Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima.'
A bright light shot out of his wand, filling the room.

'Whoo!' Lily cheered loudly at her son's success.

Harry quickly laid down, pretending to sleep again as Uncle Vernon burst through the door, turning the light back on and again finding nothing unusual. He left and Harry looked at the door smiling.

Thunder rumbled as the doorbell rung.
'Harry! Harry! Harry! Open the door.'
Harry opened the door as a large woman closed her umbrella, roughly giving it to Harry as she rushed past with a dog.

'How rude.' Alice frowned as Evan asked,
'Who's that?'
'She seems familiar...and not in a good way.' Lily commented.
Alyssa sniggered at the sight of the woman, remembering the story Harry had told about her fate.

'Marge, how lovely to see y-'
The dog jumped onto Petunia, who gasped. Harry was shown behind Vernon by the stairs.
'Uncle Vernon...I need you to sign this form.'
'What is it?'
'Nothing. School stuff.'

'Very inconspicuous.'
'Wow Pads, didn't know you had a word that big in your brain.'
'Oh Moony, I have words in my head even bigger than you could imagine.'
Remus rolled his eyes and Sirius smirked proudly.

'Later perhaps, if you behave.'
'I will if she does.'
Harry stood in the door way, Aunt Marge catching sight of him.
'Oh...you're still here, are you?'
'Yes.'
'Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you. He'd've been straight into an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon.'

'What a bitch.' Marlene scoffed.
'I remember her now, she came over one time when Tuny invited Vernon over. She was ever so rude.' Lily exclaimed.
'Seems she hasn't changed much then.' Peter said.

Dudley laughed, drawing Marge's attention to him.
'Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-poo? Give us a kiss! Come on! Up, up!'

Everyone laughed at the nicknames, cringing in secondhand embarrassment.

'Take Marge's suitcase upstairs!'
'Okay.'
'That's a pup!'

The back of the house was then shown, the sunroom's doors open showing the Dursley's finishing eating while Harry acted as a waiter. Marge put her plate on the floor, her dog coming over.
'Mm, finish that off for Mummy. Good boy, Rippy-poo.'