5.2

'Broaden your minds. You must look beyond.'
Trelawney was staring into a clouded crystal ball.
'The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the inner eye.'

'Bullshit.' Lily scoffed.

Ron was sleeping in his hand snoring, while Harry struggled to keep his eyes open. Alyssa was bashing her head against the table and Daphne was aggressively stabbing her parchment with her quill.
'Only then can you see. Try again. Now, what do we have here, hmm?'

Harry, Ron, Alyssa and Daphne instantly became alert, trying to make it seem as though they were paying attention.

Everyone laughed.

'Oh, do you mind me trying?'
She gasped dramatically making Hermione roll her eyes,
'The Grim...possibly.'

'Wow, answering back to the teacher, wouldn't of thought her capable of it.' Sirius exclaimed.

'My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there? Ah, you may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's. Your should, as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave, mm-hmm.'
Hermione ripped her hand from Professor Trelawney's, purposefully knocking the crystal ball off the table, storming out of the class, the ball rolling out the door.

Marlene cheered loudly.
'Did Hermione Granger, smartest witch of her age, just walk out of a class?' Luna said astonished.

Alyssa stared after her sister in disbelief, seemingly fighting the urge to laugh.
'Have I said something?' Trelawney asked.
'When do you not?' Alyssa snorted before dropping her head back onto the table.

The spiral staircase was shown, the students leaving the Divination classroom.
'She's gone mental, Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn't always mental, but now it's out in the open for everyone to see.'

'These Romione moments are gold!' Sirius grinned.

'I don't know what's gotten into her recently, answering back to teachers, storming out of lessons, I mean, I love it!' Alyssa added.

'Dear Lord! She's acting like you!' Marlene mock gasped.
'That's a good thing- everyone should aspire to be more like me.'
'Yeah, mentally unstable, unable to stay serious for more than a minute and using sarcasm to deal with trauma...you're right! Everyone should be like you!'
'Shut up Regulus.' Alyssa muttered.

'Hang on.'
They stopped and Harry picked up the crystal ball.
'We better take this back.'
'I'm not going back.'
'Count me out.'
'Fine. See you later.'
'See you.'

Harry went back up the steps, into the empty classroom. Harry put the ball onto Professor Trelawney's table, a face appearing in the ball. Harry noticed and stepped closer, eyebrows furrowed. The face was shown closer, showing Sirius Black.

'What the-' Bella muttered.
'Wow, I'm appearing everywhere.' Sirius grinned, 'they just can't escape me.'
'How unfortunate for them' Marlene muttered.

'Harry Potter.'
Harry's focus on the ball was interrupted when two hands grabbed his shoulders, making his spin around quickly.

'What the-'

Gasping and wheezing was heard.
'Professor Trelawney.'

'Almost gave me a bloody heart attack!' Evan exhaled.

'He will return tonight.'
'Sorry?'
'Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder, shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt, and Servant and Master shall be reunited once more.'