7.1

A/N- hey guys. Sorry it's been months since my last update I just been experiencing writers block which is fun...finally written a new part though. I don't know how often I'll be updating just cause I wrote a bunch of new parts but they all deleted which I had a mental breakdown over so I need to rewrite.
Thanks for all your continual support.

—————————————————————

'Well now that we're all feeling depressed shall we watch Dumbledore's memories about Peter?' James suggested.
'Please I'm feeling in a great mood after watching my own death.' Marlene agreed.
'Let's do something or I'm gonna go murder Dumbledore.' Regulus added in.

'Great.'
Alyssa reached for the vials of memories, emptying them into the penseive.
'Let's watch.'

The memory formed around them to show Peter in Dumbledore's office. Dumbledore sat at his desk and Peter stood in front of it.
'Mr Pettigrew do you know why I called you in here today?'
'Is it because all the Slytherin bedsheets are red? Because I know nothing about that.'
'I believe-'
'Okay fine, I do know something about it, but, not to throw anyone under the bus, that was all James.'

'Wow Pete wow. I see how it is.' James pouted in betrayal.

'Actually, Mr Pettigrew, there are more serious matters I wish to discuss. As you know, there is a war going on right now, and whilst many adults will shield the truth from you and your peers, I believe you deserve to know the whole truth as this is as much your war as ours. So, as to why I called you here today, I have a favour to ask.'

'Say no!' Remus said instantly.
'Why do I feel like I'm gonna say yes.' Peter groaned.

'A favour to ask me?' Peter asked confused.
'That's right. Have you heard the expression "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?'
'I mean yeah, it's been mentioned to me once or twi-'
'I'd like you to become a deatheater.' Dumbledore cut him off.
'Pardon?'

'Excuse me?' Sirius blinked in shock.
'Uh plot twist.' Marlene exclaimed.
'I'm so confused.' Evan complained.
'I keep hating Dumbledore more and more.' Bella put in. Peter shook his head in disbelief,
'Huh.'

Peter stared at him in shock.
'I said that I'd like you to b-' Dumbledore began to repeat himself before Peter interrupted,
'Yeah no I heard you, you've just clearly gone absolutely mental.'

'Yes Peter!' Marlene cheered.

'Mr Pettigrew-'
'This is a joke right? Sorry I know I'm being rude, but you must be having me on.'
'I understand your confusion. Let me explain. I need you to become a deatheater and work as a double agent for the order, keeping me informed of all their actions.'

'So that's why you became a deatheater.' James exclaimed, 'see Pete, I said you wouldn't of betrayed us.'
'You're forgetting the part where I get you and Lily killed and Sirius thrown in Azkaban...oh yeah, and where I bring Voldemort back to life and murder a child before trying to help kill your kid. This doesn't change the fact I become a shitty person James.' Peter objected.

James shook his head,
'No, there's got to be more to it. I don't believe for one second you'd betray us.'

'I can't believe it.' Alyssa shook her head in shock, 'you seemed like such an asshole in the future- was it all fake?'
Peter shook his head with a sigh,
'Who knows.'

'I-what? You-you want me to spy on the deatheaters?' Peter looked horrified.
'That's correct.'
'I don't- I couldn't. I'm sorry, I mean I want to help, really, but look at me, they wouldn't believe it for a second. Not a second. I'm not a good actor, I'm not that good at anything really. It would never work. Ask James, he'd be great at this, or Sirius or Remus, they'd also be amazing...not me.'