3.6

The castle landscape was shown, switching to the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

'I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We're going to train earlier, harder, and longer. What-? I don't believe it!'
'What?'

The Slytherin team was shown all dressed in their uniforms, ready to practice.
'Oh...'
'Where do you think you're going, Flint?'
'Quidditch practice.'
'I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today.'
'Easy, Wood. I've got a note.'

'A note? I hat bullshit.'Sirius scoffed.

Hermione and Ron, who were sitting in the courtyard, put down their books.
'Uh-oh, I smell trouble.'

'I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.''

'What?! That's so unfair, you can't do that.' Sirius yelled indignantly at Severus.
'I believe this is a third time I've mentioned this, however I did not do this, my future self did, so stop yelling at me when I haven't done anything!' He said back but Sirius ignored him, simply saying.
'Too late.'
'Who's their new seeker Pandora asked in interest.

'You've got a new Seeker? Who?'
The team parted, Draco stepped forwards smugly. Harry and Alyssa looking in disbelief.

'You're kidding? Him?' Bella groaned, everyone else had very similar reactions.

'Malfoy?'
'That's right. And that's not all that's new this year.'
The Slytherin showed off their new brooms.
'Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?
'A gift from Draco's father.'
'I think you mean a bribe.' Alyssa scoffed.

'True.' Peter nodded.

Flint glared at Alyssa, who scoffed and raised an eyebrow challengingly at him, the condescending look made him flush and look away.

'Alyssa Granger, the second year who can intimidate anyone.' Luna laughed, a proud undertone in her voice.
'Aw, thanks! You're pretty scary yourself.'

After shooting Alyssa a glare, Draco continued,
'You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.'

Cissa looked as though she wanted to cry with embarrassment at all that her son was saying. Alyssa quickly noticed and reassured her,
'Don't worry, it's not your fault.'
'But I raised him to be like that.'
'No, Lucius did.'

'At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.' Hermione retorted, Alyssa nodded firmly with a proud smile in her face.

'Yas! Go Hermione!' Marlene cheered.

'No one asked your opinion. You filthy little Mudblood.'

'That bastard.' Sirius muttered whilst Cissa looked even more guilty.
'Poor Hermione.' Lily said sadly, knowing from plenty of experience how she would be feeling.

The whole Gryffindor team gasped and glared at Draco, with the exception of Harry who looked confused. Alyssa looked furious,
'Shut the fuck up you bleach haired piece of shit.'
Draco looked stunned and reached instinctively to his hair as the rest of the Gryffindor team stared in shock at Alyssa.

Ron scowled at Draco,
'You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!'
'Wait! Your wand...' Alyssa tried to warm him but was too late.

Ron's spell backfired, sending him flying back. The Gryffindors rushed to Ron, the Slytherins laughing. Ron laid on the floor, looking like he was going to be sick.