3.5

'ALYSSA!'
'Jesus Christ Harry! That's terrifying.'

'Jesus Christ... Merlin this is getting confusing.' Bella sighed.

'Sorry but I've been searching for you for like a whole hour.'
'Well you found me.'
'Thank God.'

'Again with this God.' Bella muttered to herself.

'So what's up?'
'Quidditch.'
'Quidditch is up?'
'No no no- quidditch tryouts end in like half an hour, so you need to hurry up.'
'I'm lost.'
'You need to tryout dumbass!'

'Language!' Alice instantly reprimanded.
'I wouldn't bother Al, there's a lot of swearing a lot worse than that hun.' Marlene reasoned.

'Language! I think I've been a bad influence on you Har.'

'You've been an awful influence on him. High five!' Sirius grinned, high-fiving Alyssa enthusiastically. 'I'm glad someone was there to set him a bad example.'

James nodded in agreement whilst Lily and Andy shook their heads violently.

'You most certainly have but that's not the point, come on, you need to tryout.'
'I think not.'
'I think so.'
'Oh come on, I've never played quidditch before in my life.'
'So? I've seen you fly and you're just as good as me.'
'Okay I may be full of myself, but even I can tell that I am not as good a flier as you.'
'Yes you are!'
'No I'm not!'

'Aw, how modest!' Marlene pinched Alyssa's cheeks in fake endearment making her scrunch her nouse up in annoyance,
'Marls! Off!'
'Rude.'

'Well you're trying out anyway so you don't really have a say in it.'
'Superb.'
'Come on.'

'I really do think you influenced Harry, he seems to be starting to talk more like you.'
'Your welcome.'
'That wasn't me thanking you.'
'It should of been.'

Harry grabbed Alyssa's hand and dragged her behind him to the quidditch grounds where Oliver Wood stood with a small group of people.
'Potter! Where've you been?' He yelled in his thick Scottish accent.
'Getting my friend to try out.'
'Is his your friend?' He gestured to Alyssa and Harry nodded.

'Well tryouts are almost over, we're just trying out chasers now but then we're done- you can try out for chaser if you want though lass.'
'Lyss?'
'You know what, sure. Yeah I'll tryout for chaser.'
'Alright then, go join the others and we'll start.'

'Oooo! A chaser! Very nice! I'm a beater!'
'Nice Marls.'
'I'm brilliant too.'
'Not as brilliant as me, I'm the best beater!'
'I'm your dreams Black!'

Alyssa joined the others who all seemed to be wearing sports attire whilst she was not. Oliver stood before them.
'Alright, listen up. You're all trying out for chaser- there are three chasers but we already have two spots filled,
Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell. However, Alicia transferred this year so we need a replacement. First, can you all take 20 laps- speed and stamina is important in a chaser. GO!'

'Good idea, he seems like a good team captain.' Regulus complimented knowingly and the other quidditch players nodded. Alyssa smiled
'Oliver was an amazing team captain! He did obsess over training us 24/7 though.'
'As he should.' James inputted.

They all got their brooms, mounted and took off. This was a moment where Alyssa realised she didn't have a broom.
'Um Harry...'
'Here.' Oliver beat him to it and passed Alyssa his broom,
'If you break this, I will murder you.'
'Duly noted.' She muttered before taking off.