7.4

Harry walked through the station alongside Moody and Tonks, Padfoot suddenly appearing behind.
'Professor.'
'Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation.'

'You're so gonna get yourself killed.' Regulus groaned causing Sirius to shoot him an offended look,
'I'm way too crafty for that!'
'Mate, you're the least subtle person I know.' James laughed.

Sirius went into the back room of the station, transitioning back into a human, Harry following him whilst Moody stood guard outside.
'Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you...'
'I had to see you off, didn't I? What's life without a little risk?'

'One where you stay alive.' Lily suggested.

'I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban.'

'Oh believe me, if he's caught he's not going back to Azkaban- he's getting his soul sucked out.' Bella said making Sirius gulp,
'Oh dear.'

'Don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you to have this. Original Order of the Phoenix.'
He held out a slightly crumpled up photo.

'Aw, look at us all- we all join!' Sirius exclaimed.

He pointed to one of the figures,
'Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family.'

'Lovely.' Marlene muttered, 'I look fit though.'

'Frank and Alice Longbottom. Neville's parents. They suffered a fate worse than death, if you ask me.'

'And there's that fun little reminder again.' Alice muttered.

'It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad.'

'Understandable Pads, I'm a very missable person. I'm literally amazing.' James slapped Sirius on the back. Lily rolled her eyes.

'Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?'
'It feels like it did before.'

'I can't believe there will be two wars in the span of like 20 years- it's beyond ridiculous.' Lily muttered.
'People never learn.' Alyssa rolled her eyes, 'wizarding and muggle word alike.'

Harry went to pass the photo back but Sirius stopped him with a small smile,
'You keep it. Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now.'

'Aw how adorable.' Alice smiled.

'I'll see you at the train.'

They entered the platform, people crowded around chattering and rushing.
'Bye-bye, darling.'
'I love you.'
'Hold my hand, lovey.'
'There they are. They're in the far carriage.'

'Bye.'

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Alyssa were walking along the platform when Malfoy appeared besides them, Crabbe and Goyle behind him.

'Oh this'll be good.' Regulus rolled his eyes distainfully.

'I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.'

'Isn't he just lovely.' Remus scoffed.

Harry lunged at Draco, his friends holding him back.

'Honestly don't hold him back, let him go- id love to see Draco get beaten up.' Sirius objected before saying, 'sorry Ciss.'
'Don't be- might do the prick some good.' She responded.