2.0

Harry and Oliver carried a trunk into the courtyard whilst holding two bats.
'Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has 7 players: three chasers, two beaters, one keeper, and a seeker. That's you, Harry.'
Oliver opened the trunk, revealing three balls, two of them chained down. He grabbed the center ball before turning to him.
'There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the 'quaffle.' The chasers handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. You also have to try to avoid the opposing teams chasers as they will try to take it from you. But when the other team has it, you have to try to take it from them, understand?'
'Yes, I understand.'
'Good. Now, the keeper - that's me - defends the hoops. With me so far?'
'I think so. What are those?'
Oliver set the quaffle back into the trunk.
'Harry you better take one of the bats.'
Harry looked confused, but did so. Oliver then released one of the chained balls, making it soar though the air.
'Careful now. It's coming back.'
Harry stepped forwards, hitting the flying ball away from them, sending it through towards the statue behind them through the hole of the statues arms.

'Nice.' Sirius exclaimed and James grinned again,
'Wow! He's good at his very thing- just like his dad.'
Alyssa groaned,
'Okay, who the fuck inflated his ego this much that he's almost unbearable to be around.'

'Wow! Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair beater. Uh-oh. Oof!'

The ball came darting back, Oliver catching it as Harry crouched down. He struggled a bit, but got it back into the trunk, securing it down..
'What was that?'
'A bludger. Nasty little buggers.'

Alyssa snorted,
'Don't have to tell him twice.'
They all looked curiously at her but she gave nothing away and just said,
'Second book.' Making them all groan.

'But you, Harry...are a seeker. The only thing I want you to worry about is this...the 'golden snitch.''
Oliver handed Harry the tiny ball, he looked at it fascinated.
'I like this ball.'
'Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.'
'What do I do with it?'
'You catch it...before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.'

The snitches wings unfolded, it hovered in the air, Harry's eyes following it as it zoomed around.
'Whoa.'

The scene cut to a classroom, a short professor standing on books stacked onto a chair.
'One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation...or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone.'

The students all took out their wands, copying their teacher. Harry was next to Seamus, Hermione by Ron and Alyssa by Neville.
'The swish and flick.'
'Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium leviosa. Off you go, then.'
The class then tried to perform the spell.
'Wingaridum leviosa.'
'Wingaridum leviosar.'
Ron frantically waved his wand, while Hermione stopped him.
'No, stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's levi-osa... not levio-sar.'
'You do it, then, if you're so clever. Go on. Go on.'

'You mentioned you were friends with them? Well how did those two become friends- they seem to hate each other?' Andy asked.
'Let's just say there was blood.' Alyssa said ominously causing the others to look slightly alarmed.
'I'm sorry what?' Lily asked.
'Blood and near death experiences. All fun and games.' She replied causing the others to look on in disbelief and Remus objected,
'Um, sorry, but no. No. That is definitely not true.'
'Did you say near death experiences'
'Yup. We had a fun life.'
'No shit. I can see that.'