5.3

The three Gryffindors followed the path til they walked out a hole in the ground next to a flight of stairs.
'We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?'

'Oh shit.'

'A haunted house...of course, of fucking course.'
'Come on.'
They went up the stairs, Ron's grunting and groans heard. They got to the top floor, looking relieved as they saw Ron.
'Ron!'
'Ron, you're okay!'
'Thank god.'

'Thank Merlin he's okay.' Alice sighed.

'The dog- where is it?!'
'Harry, it's a trap! He's the dog! He's an Animagus!'

The twins and Harry turned around, the dusty floor showing paw prints leading to a pair of feet. Then, visible was a dirty man who, when the door closed, was revealed to be Sirius Black.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' Regulus yelled, 'you're a bloody animagus!'
'An illegal animagus actually,' Sirius corrected him proudly.
'That's not something to be fucking proud of Sirius!' Regulus yelled back.
'God I look worst for wear.' Sirius sighed,
'But I still look hot in a sort of deranged psycho way.'

'You're an animagus!' Marlene exclaimed in disbelief.
'Yes, McKinnon, we've already covered than...so, still think I'm cute.' He winked.
'Oh fuck off, as if. If there was something to throw I'd throw it at your face.'
'I am very cute.'
'You're a raggedy psycho!'
'Ouch.'

'So, Sirius is an animagus...I presume that means you are too.' Lily asked, gesturing to the other marauders.
'Uh maybe.' James muttered.
'What are you?' Bella asked them.
'None of your business.' Peter cut in to save Remus being asked the question.
'You'll probably find out.' Remus added, shooting Peters grateful look.

'So you're a dog? The same dog who's been eating Alyssa's food?' Barty asked.
'Whaaaat? Noooo...I would never...'
'Sure.'

He stepped forward, eyes on Harry as Hermione stepped in front of him, Alyssa still standing still in shock.
'Im sorry, so the sweet dog I was feeding is an escaped psycho murderous convict?'
'You FED him!' Ron said in disbelief.
'Well in my defence, he didn't tell me he was a murderer.'
'What?'
'Well it never came up...'
'Well I'm very grateful for the food.' Sirius smiled crookedly.

'Really Sirius?' Regulus groaned.

'Uh, yeah, no problem...'
'No problem?'
'I'm sorry Harry but I don't want to die.' She hissed back to him.

Alyssa edged closer to her sister to defend Harry too. As Hermione exclaimed.
'If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!'
'No. Only one will die tonight.'
'Then it'll be you!'
'Harry!'

'Oh dear.' Lily sighed, rubbing her head worriedly.

Harry ran and tackled Sirius to the ground, who didn't put up a fight.
'Well he clearly didn't get the memo on staying in his good side.' Alyssa muttered to Hermione who shit her an incredulous look.

'Once again, unable to stay serious in a life saving situation.' Regulus commented.
'Haha! Sirius.' Sirius giggled.

Harry took his wand and aimed it at Sirius who just chuckled.
'Are you going to kill me, Harry?'

'Why are you laughing!?' Evan muttered in disbelief.

Remus then burst through the door, wand drawn.
'Expelliarmus!'
Harry's wand went flying out of his hand, and he backed off as Remus motioned him away, letting him take over.

'Why'd you disarm Harry?' James asked.
'Cause he loves me so much he didn't want me to die.' Sirius smirked.
'Or he wanted to kill you himself.' Regulus shrugged, 'the way you act, I can totally relate.'
'Um ouch, I'm your brother.'
'Don't remind me.'