3.3

The three walked with their trunks and pets, setting them by the rest of the luggage.
'See you, Hedwig.'
'Bye, Nyra.'
'So, a house-elf shows up in my bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4, we almost get killed by a tree...Clearly, someone doesn't want me here this year.'

They all frowned at this.

They stopped before Filtch, who seemed to be waiting for them, guilty expressions on their faces.
'Well, take a good look lads, lass. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle.'
The boys looked at each other in fear whilst Alyssa just glared at Filtch.
'Oh, dear, we are in trouble.'
She scoffed.

A newspaper with the title, "Flying Ford Angela Mystifies Muggles" was thrown onto the table.
'You were seen by no less than seven Muggles. Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born.'
'Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us.'
Harry and Alyssa both nodded in agreement.

Regulus groaned and Snape withdrew at seeing himself, knowing he'd probably say something bad and get yelled at.

'Silence! I assure you...that were you in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me...the three of you would be on the train home...tonight!'
'Oh boo boo' Alyssa scoffed under her breath.

Luna shot her an amused look.

'As it is...'
'They are not.'
'Professor Dumbledore.'
'Minnie!'

The marauders grinned at the familiar nickname whilst Lily smiled fondly whilst trying hard to look remotely disappointed in Alyssa.

McGonagall looked to be fighting the urge to smile.
'Headmaster, these boys...and girl...have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. As such...'
'I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written quite a few of them myself. However, as Head of Gryffindor House, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action.'

'We'll go and get our stuff, then.'
'What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?'
'You're going to expel us, aren't you?'
'Not today, Mr. Weasley. But I must impress on all three of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will all receive detention.'

'In all honestly you're lucky- I would of given you a worse punishment if it were me.' Andy shrugged. James gave her an indignant look but Alyssa nodded,
'Yeah, we deserved at least a week of detention, not that I'm complaining.'

The three looked to Snape, as he slightly glared at them.

Inside the girl's dorm, Hermione was shown hugging Alyssa,
'I'm so glad you're okay! Why on earth would you think it was a good idea to fly a car to school? You could of just owled .'

'She makes a fair point.' Barty agreed.

'Huh..that would of been smart. This is why you're the smartest Mia!'
Hermione rolled her eyes but still kept hugging her sister.

'Aw, that's so sweet.' Alice smiled.

The castle was shown, zooming in on a greenhouse. Professor Sprout walked in.
'Morning, everyone. Good morning, everyone.'
'Good morning, Professor Sprout.'
'Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Now, gather around, everyone. Today, w'ere going to re-pot Mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root? Yes, Miss Granger?'