6.0

They entered Mad-Eye's room where he took off his prosthetic leg and then took a seat. He gestured to a piece of glass on the table that caught Harry's attention,
'That's a foal glass. Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes they're standing right behind me.'
A noise emerged from a trunk on the floor and it shook making Harry and Alyssa jump.

'Uh what was that?' Alice said wide-eyed.

'Wouldn't even bother telling you what's
in there. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now...what are you going to do about your dragon?'

'Oh...um...You know I just thought I'd...'

'Sit. Listen to me Potter. Your pal Diggory, by your age he could take a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour, she's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is NOT. They'll have a strategy, and you can bet that it'll play to Krum's strengths. Hmm? Come on Potter. What are your strengths?'

'I'm sure that made him less stressed.' Frank said sarcastically.

'Um...I dunno..'
'He's an amazing flier.' Alyssa helped.
'But I'm not allowed a broom.' Harry countered but Moody shrugged,
'You're allowed a wand.'

Remus smiled slightly,
'Smart.'
'I don't get it.' Sirius frowned.
'No surprise there.' Regulus murmured.

The memory cut to a while later, Moody opening the door for them to leave.
Harry walked out, but as Alyssa went to leave, Moody put his hand on her shoulder, stopping her,
'Go ahead Potter.'

'What's this about?' Remus frowned.

Harry looked at Alyssa who looked equally confused but shot his a smile so he nodded,
'Bye Lyss.'

Moody closed the door, turning and walking back into true room, sitting on a chair. Alyssa followed, standing a few meters away awkwardly.
'So, Alyssa Granger...sure that's your name.'
Alyssa blinked in surprise, half at his abruptness and half at what he said.

'Right to the point then.' Andy raised an eyebrow whilst Remus frowned,
'Alright, now I'm confused. So future me, Sirius and Peter all recognise her, and now so does Moody? That makes no sense. What the fuck?'
'Maybe we'll be told something more about it now?' Peter suggested.

'Yes, I'm sure. For the love of god why does everyone keep asking me that?'
'Who else asked you that?' Moody said sharply making Alyssa frown, slowing stating,
'Well...an old teacher mentioned once how I reminded him of an school friend and how he thought he knew my parents, and so did, um...two other men. But that's not important anyway, I'm a muggleborn. Both my parents are Muggles, my sister is a muggleborn.'
'These men...Black one of them?'

'How would he know that?' Bella asked sharply.
'Okay I'm back to not trusting him.' Evan frowned, 'Lily, you were right.'
'She always is.' James smiled.

'Black?' Alyssa kept her voice level, 'you mean the escaped murderer, Sirius Black? Why would he be talking to me about my parents?'
Moody stared at her and Alyssa met it unblinkingly.
'Glad I didn't meet him, or I'd probably be dead.' She shuddered.

'Nice acting.' Marlene complimented.
'Good thing he wasn't talking to Harry or Ron.' Sirius added.

'Indeed, he's quite the dangerous criminal. Count yourself lucky you never met him.'

'Rude.' Sirius sniffed.

'Is there another reason you wanted to talk, professor?' Alyssa asked.
'Just to tell you to watch your back, Granger. You remind me of your parents, and I knew one of them well, they'd want you to be taken care of, so, try not to die anytime soon.' He smiled as if remembering something happy before nodding, 'off you go then.'