1.2

Their surroundings changed and they appeared inside the Dursley's house by a door under the stairs.

Harry Potter lay inside asleep at the moment, but not for long. The shrill voice of his Aunt Petunia was a horrible sound to wake up to in the morning.
"Up! Get up! Now!"

Harry jolted awake, bumping his head, before groaning. His aunt rapping the door again.

He rolled onto his back and tried to remember the dream he had been having. It had been a good one. There had been a flying motorcycle in it.

'He must have very good memory.' Pandora said.

He had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before. His aunt was back outside the door.  "Are you up yet?" she demanded.
"Nearly," said Harry.

"Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect for Duddy's special day."

'How dare they treat him like that! I can't believe he has to cook for them.' James growled angrily.
'Petunia is dead.' Lily spat and most people jumped back at her supper outburst. Marlene added,
'They're treating her like a house-elf.'

Harry groaned.

"What is it? Say anything?" Petunia snaps at him through the door. 

'What? Are you deaf? He didn't say anything you bitch,' Bellatrix snarled.
'How the hell are you related to her,' Marlene wondered out loud.

"Nothing, nothing..."  Dudley's birthday — how could he have forgotten?

'Because it's not worth remembering,' Barty said.

Harry slowly got out of bed and started looking for socks. He found a pair under his bed and, after pulling a spider off one of them, put them on. Harry was used to spiders, because the cupboard under the stairs was full of them, and that was where he slept.

Silence. There was a moment of complete silence and then.
'HE SLEPT IN A CUPBOARD!' Frank shouted in anger.
'That bitch. How dare she!' Alice spat.
'There's a cell in Azkaban waiting for me after I commit murder.' Marlene added and Lily and James looked beyond mad.
'She made my son sleep in a cupboard! God I could kill her.' Lily shouted.
'That bloody bitch.' James growled.

Alyssa and Luna looked shocked and murderous at the same time.
'Harry slept in a cupboard?' Alyssa gasped. 'Why didn't he ever tell us?'
'I fucking hate the Dursleys!' Luna raised her voice and quivered in anger.
Everyone looked shocked at this because of how calm Luna usually was and her use of swearing.

She got dressed and went down the hall into the kitchen. The table was almost hidden beneath the mountain pile of Dudley's birthday presents. It looked as though Dudley had gotten the new computer he wanted, not to mention the second television and the racing bike.

'Are those things expensive?' Narcissa asked. 
'Very,' Lily and Alyssa answered.

Perhaps it had something to do with living in a dark cupboard, but Harry had always been small and skinny for his age. He looked even smaller and skinnier than he really was because all he had to wear were old clothes of Dudley's, and Dudley was about four times bigger than he was.

'I can't believe this! He didn't even get his own clothes!' Lily ranted.

Uncle Vernon entered the kitchen as Harry was turning over the bacon.
"Comb your hair!" he barked, by way of a morning greeting." 

"It's the Potter curse," James grinned running a hand through his hair. 

Harry was frying eggs by the time Dudley arrived in the kitchen with his mother. Dudley looked a lot like Uncle Vernon.