7.2

A/N- yet another frequent update...

—————————————————————

Harry sat on a swing in an almost empty play park, the last family clearing out.

'Come on, guys, time to go home. Come on, love, off you get.'
'Do we have to?'
'Yes, we do. I'll make you your favorite dinner to compensate.'

'Oh, an old abandoned park in the middle of nowhere...well I'm sure nothing bad will happen here.' Marlene muttered sarcastically.
'The swing's even creaking ominously.' Barty agreed.

As they left, Dudley and his friends became visible.

'Oh lovely! I really missed Dudley.' Sirius rolled his eyes.

'He squealed like a pig, didn't he?'
'Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face?'
'Hey, Big D. Beat up another 10 year old?'
'This one deserved it.'
'Yeah. Five against one, very brave.'

'Yes! I literally love your son Lily- total icon.' Marlene turned to said red-head who hid the smile on her face.
'Uh hello, he's my son too, compliment me.' James butted in.
'Gosh Jamie you're so needy.' Marls laughed, shoving the boys head away making Lily smirk at his offended face.

'Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow. "Don't kill Cedric." Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?'

They all looked more somber suddenly.
'Poor Harry, he must of had so many nightmares.' Remus shuddered.
'Dudley is such a dick.' James glowered.
'What do you expect with parents like his?' Alice shrugged sadly.
'That's no excuse for him to be an asshole to Harry all his life. He has the ability to go against his parents.' Regulus countered.

'Shut up.'
'"He's going to kill me, Mum." Where is your mum? Where is your mum, Potter? She dead?'

Marlene glared ferociously at the boy in the memory, looping an arm around Lily defensively as she did.
'There's was really no need for that.' Evan exclaimed.
'How extra.' Barty agreed.

'Is she dead? Is she a dead Pott...?'
Harry jumped to his feet drawing his wands and holding it to Dudley's neck.

'I don't know why he looks so surprised. What did he think would happen, baiting a wizard?' Peter shook his head in disbelief.

'Imagine how dumb Harry must look to Dudley's friends, threatening him with a stick. They must think he's a nutcase.' James sniggered.
'And they're probably judging Dudley for looking so scared too.' Alyssa smirked.

The wind picked up around them, clouds clustering above, a wild storm starting.

'Well that's not good.' Xeno frowned.
'And that's certainly no muggle storm.' Frank added.
'Is Harry causing that?' Cissa frowned.
'Well if he isn't doing then I would stick around to find out what is.' Lily urged.

'Dudley. Dudley, let's go.'

'Honestly, listen to your friends.' Andy nodded.

'What's going on? What are you doing?'
'I'm not doing anything.'

'All the more reason to get out of there.' Severus advised.

'We're getting out of here, Dudley.'
Dudley's friends ran away.

'Loyalty is a virtue.' Marlene laughed.

Harry ran from the park, Dudley close behind.
'Come on, Dudley, hurry up.'
They entered a graffitied tunnel, stopping in their tracks at seeing a dementor.