Werewolf

'Lyssa? You there?'
'Huh. What's up?'
'It's the full moon tonight.'
'Shit! Merlin, I'm so sorry Luna. It completely slipped my mind with all that happened. I'll meet you by the forbidden forest, k?'
'Sounds good- see you in 5.'

They met there about 5 minutes later, Luna wore a blouse and some jogging bottoms, and Alyssa wore an oversized t-shirt and shorts.
'Are you oblivious to the fact it's about 0 degrees and you're wearing shorts?'
'Well I forgot about the full moon so I just came down in what I was wearing for bed, which happens to be this.'
'Fair point. Do you have it?'
'Yeah, one minute.'

Alyssa whisper yelled,
'Accio Wolfsbane potion,' a vial flew into her hand. 'Accio Moonshine potion.' Another coal flew into her hand. She passed them to her and she drank them quickly.
'First one makes me tame, second one cancels out the pain of transformation.'
'That's right Luna. The moon is out!'

The moon was above them and she stood back as Luna started to transform. It was her first time so she hoped she would be okay. She hunched over and after almost a minute, she howled and Alyssa transformed. She was shocked at how beautiful Luna looked even in her wolf form. Werewolves were usually ugly, however Luna had pure white fluffy fur and a long elegant snout. Her nose was black and twitching as she picked up the scent of the fox next to her.

Alyssa stood elegantly poised with silky red and white fur and a black muzzle. Her paws were black too and she cocked her head to one side whilst looking at the wolf. Luna walked over to her and sniffed her before happily nuzzling her. Then she curled up by a tree and stared intently at Alyssa until she came and curled up next to her.

They lay curled up together contently and both fell asleep within minutes.

———————————————————
Meanwhile, Remus has just transformed and was now running through the forest with his friends. They ran together with Moony howling to the moon until suddenly he stopped. Surprised by this sudden action, the others stopped too and looked at him curiously.

He had spotted a white wolf and a red fox curled up together by a tree. The others followed his gaze and saw the same thing. Moony walked towards them and the others exchanged worried glances. When he got close, the wolf's eyes shot open, they were a shocking blue and they stared into Moony's amber ones with worry.

Alyssa woke up at this point and jumped in shock at seeing Moony so close and staring at Luna. Moony growled softly and Luna backed away slightly. Suddenly, he dived at her, growling angrily. Alyssa jumped in front of her friend to protect her and the other marauders ran forwards to help get him off.

He swiped at her and crimson blood soaked into her white fur as she yelped.
Alyssa growled back at him and nuzzles into Luna to calm her down. Padfoot shoved Moony away and his attention went to the marauders who gestured for the other two to run.

Luna ran away and Alyssa ran after her, turning back once to nod gratefully at them. They looked shocked for a second, before going back to distracting Moony. Alyssa caught up quickly with Luna and they went further I tot eh forest to a secluded stop where they went back to sleep.

When they woke up, Luna was her normal self and there was a fox snuggled into her. She stroked her and Alyssa yawned daintily as a fox before transforming back.
'What happened?'
'Not much- other than Remus trying to attack you as a wolf.'
'Oh no! What happened?'
Alyssa quickly explained and she nodded in understanding.

Alyssa accioed the dittany and fixed up her cut. They didn't go to the hospital wing because other than that, she was fine. So they went back to the castle, ready for later that day when they would tell everyone the plan and the truth about them.