Part 67

Part 67 17/02/2021

Mehak reached her 3rd trimester, her swollen belly made her movements slower than usual. She was checking her self on the dressing mirror and didn't notice Shaurya looking at her from the door. He controlled his laughter as she rubs her belly and speak to their baby.

Mehak: Baby, how are you today? Today I slept well and now I don't know what's for breakfast. Looks like you have grown a bit more, mumma's tummy is bigger compare to two days ago.

She turned when she heard the door opens and pouted when she saw Shaurya giggle out wildly which only irritates her. She scrunched her nose at him.

Mehak: You started again your teasing mode, instead of helping me to tie this dory for me you are standing there and laughing at my misery. After so many days I slept last night or else our baby will keep me awake throughout night.

Shaurya: (still laughing) yes, yesterday our baby let both of us to sleep well and of course you didn't start your craving drama, you always have some weird cravings at midnight which I need to go around and find them. There are some streets in Delhi which I myself never explored, thanks to you, you made me to go there to eat all these junks. By the way, earlier you were size of potato now you became like a pumpkin, round big pumpkin. (pulling her chubby cheeks)

Mehak: So now I am pumpkin for you, first you made me pregnant then you blame me for my cravings , daily asking me to do this that, and when evening you made me to walk along with you, morning breakfast I need to eat healthy food and you don't let me eat my favorite spicy stuff, you wait, (she looks around for something, then she found a brush and aim it at him)

Shaurya: Mehak, what you trying to do, you want to hit your own husband, you are getting violent and this is not good for our baby. (trying run away from her and climbed on the bed)

Mehak: The baby is in my team.

Shaurya: what teasing you, I am just stating the fact. My baby always supports me.

Mehak: ouch

She bends down holding her belly. Seeing her in some pain, Shaurya jumps down from the bed and run towards her.

Shaurya: Mehak, Mehak.. are you alright?

He made her to sit on the bed and kneel to her to check on her.

Mehak: I am okay Shaurya. Just that...

Shaurya: what happen? Is it time but doctor said there is another 3 weeks.

Mehak: (wrapping her arms on his neck) I am alright Shaurya just your baby kicked me so hard. See your baby not in my team. (pouting cutely with her playful upset face)

Shaurya rest his head on her lap and wrap his around her waist. Mehak combed his hair with her fingers and caressed him. She knows he gets panic whenever she cries in pain even at the slightest ones. He holds her tightly and Mehak bend to kiss his head.

Shaurya: Mehak (he cupped her face), I am very tensed that you need to go through a lot of pain during childbirth. If there is a way, I can take all these pains from you. I don't want you to suffer. Do you know, there is something I want you to know, I wanted to tell you these, but I feel awkward a bit.

Mehak's eyes glinted as she looked into Shaurya's eyes smiled happily as a sign for him to continue to speak.

Shaurya: Do you know, I never had a normal childhood, when my mom died, and I was growing alone. Till maa bring me back here and she never even once treated me differently. She gives me a home, good education, name in the society and even give me all her wealth to me. My dad he did nothing for me, so I always hate the word Dad. I thought having good fame in the society and earning well its enough for the rest of my well. Then one day I met my "laddoo" (planting a kiss on her palm), we fought a lot then I realize we are meant for each other. We were only two and now we are going to be three soon. I am so happy, so excited to see our lil one. My life is going to be complete and I will be the happiest man in the world. Thank you so much for giving me this happiest moment in my life. I love you so much my laddoo.