Part 60

Part 60 10th April 2020

Shaurya's POV

After that fever and flu episode Mehak was still cold with me. She cares for me very much, but she still was upset with me. I can see that from her action every day. I know how to make her calm down and forgive me, but before that there was something bothering me. I havent told her about the scumbag I imprisoned in my underground at Jaipur. I was constantly updated by my guys that they are "taking care" of him very well. Just because I delayed revealing her I am KK she was quite mad at me. I never wanted to see her mad like that again in my life. She can be upset with me for anything and I will convince her and within a flick of the second I can make her bloom in happiness. Now if I don't tell her about this scumbag who attacked her at Jaipur and somehow rather she finds out the truth I think this time she will run away from Delhi and I will need to do start my search job again. I don't want to even to think about that. So, I decided today I want to try telling her slowly and later promise to her there is nothing else secret in my life. I decided tonight I will book for private dinner in one of the restaurant and slowly I will let her know the truth.

Mehak: Shaurya, where are we going? What is this sudden dinner plan?

Shaurya: Mehak (as he held her hand from her lap to his lips and plant a kiss on it) you need to be patience my love.

Mehak: What is the need to go for dinner suddenly? Okay make sure they have my favorite dessert okay? (she pinched his cheek as he let out a chuckle)

Shaurya: Haan baba, all your favorite dishes are there, we are going to reach soon, and you can tell me how's the arrangement okay, now let me concentrate on driving or else, we won't reach the restaurant, okay? (he kept her palm with him as he continues to drive)

They reached the restaurant, which is located in the middle of a garden. Along the path it was decorated with lights in the shape of stars, moons and many more beautiful ones. Mehak looped her arms around Shaurya's arm and walked slowly to their table which is set in the middle of the garden. That was a bonfire set near their table and Shaurya pulled the chair for Mehak to be seated. They sat down, and the waiter served them the dishes. As they continue eating Mehak pushed a forkful of the navrathan korma in her mouth and asked Shaurya.

Mehak: So, why are we here, Mr Khanna?

Shaurya wiping his lips with the napkin as he saw her. He can see her, she had studied his intention way much earlier and he need to reveal the truth slowly.

Shaurya: Mrs Khanna dont rush, finish your food and let's have our dessert then we will talk as much as you want.

Mehak: Achaa, so there is something you going to tell me, fine let me finish this yummy food then we will have the dessert and you can talk to me about anything okay, because you have promised me there will be no secrets between us.

Shaurya: Yes no secrets and I just want to see my sweet heart happy with me. as always...

He signed the waiter to clear the table and they served the dessert. As they served the dessert. It was Mehak's favourite chocolate lava cake with fresh strawberries. As she slices the cake and feed herself, she asked with her mouth half full.

Mehak:Shaurya, at least tell me now, I have finished my food now.

Shaurya: Mehak, what I am going to tell you its a serious one. So I want you to tell now and get your opinion.

Mehak looked at his sudden change of demeanor and put the spoon down on her plate as her eyes fixed on him. Shaurya gently placed his palm on her hand as he held for support.