Part 42

Part 42 04/07/2019

Mehak's POV

I didn't realize its morning now. I had a good sleep till I didn't even awake even once last night. I felt yesterday it was all like a dream. I slowly open my eyes to see what the warmth I am feeling is. Its feel like so nice sleeping like this with this new comfortable sensation. I fluttered my eyelids slowly to see what is it and I saw Shaurya smiles as his eyes still closed as he wrapped me closer to him as he wished me good morning my love. I remembered what all happened last night how we were happy after talked about our feelings how we hold hands as we walked down the lane and when we reached our room and how he asked for my permission to hug me and how he pulled me to him. The moment my body rubbed against his I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his lips touched lightly on my hair as he place a kiss as he whisper good night. I feel so light after I let out my heart's content to Shaurya. After that how he conveyed his feelings and the way he uttered I love you it's all like a dream. I looked at him as I try to get up wishing him good morning, but I was pulled to him and I fell over his chest. My messy hair fell over his face and he smiles as slowly open his eyes to see me. I pushed my hair from him as he too tucked my hair behind my ear. His lips sprouted with a beautiful smile which I got lost in it.

Shaurya: Wow never expected my morning will be beautiful like this. Do you know how many days I dreamt about this? I can't believe it, it's happening now. So stay bit like this, am I not dreaming right?

Mehak: I also feel like a dream then when I woke up and saw it's not a dream but its real, I am here with you holding me safely and smiling at me like this. (As she pinch his nose lightly)

Shaurya: In that case let's sleep back and enjoy this beautiful dream. We don't have anything to do right now so stay with me like this. I feel extremely calm and serene now.

Mehak didn't resist but just rested on his chest as Shaurya caressed her. Hearing his heartbeat and his protective arms around her Mehak suppress her smile at his chest.

Mehak: Shaurya I want to fresh up, can I go?

Shaurya: What is the rush now? Stay like this with me.

Mehak: But I am hungry now let's fresh up, we need to pack our things and go back.

Shaurya: Your mind is always thinking about food, think about other things too Mrs Khanna?

Mehak: What other things I should think? Tell me now...

Shaurya: Looks like I have to teach you everything and don't worry I am a good teacher I will teach you one by one. (In his sexy tone)

Mehak knowing what he means, she tried to move slowly from him but Shaurya wrapped both his arms around her.

Shaurya: Tsk tsk tsk.. You can't leave me this time. You are stuck with me for good. You understand?

Unfortunately Shaurya's mobile alarm started to buzz and he let go his hands off from Mehak to turn off the alarm but Mehak sneakily got off from him and run to the bathroom entrance. She looked at him laughing her heart out and stick her tongue out to Shaurya who is asking her to come back to the bed now. She ignored him as she shut the bathroom door he came knocking the door asking her to open the door, she replied him she will come out after fresh up and he also must get ready so they can go for breakfast and go back to Amsterdam. Shaurya runs his hand on his unruly hair as he smiles widely looking at himself at the dressing table.

They checked out from their place and took back the train to Amsterdam. Shaurya didn't spare any moment kissing Mehak's fingers as he intertwined his with hers. Planting random kisses on her head. They reached their home at Amsterdam and Shaurya took their bags into his room and pulling Mehak as he pressed her against the door grinning lopsidedly. She looked at him through her lashes as her cheeks burn with embarrassment. She distance him with her arms as she called him softly.