Part 18

Mehak collapses on her side on Nehal and Nehal screamed di, Shaurya who was in front of her being much alarmed he manage to hold her before she fall and tapped her cheek calling her name few times. He carried her in his arms to the couch, the entire family became panic and it was chaotic. He screamed and ask someone to get some water. Kanta chachi who was also with Shaurya ask him what happened Shaurya why she fainted, Shaurya said nothing will happen chachi , he asked Vicky to call the doctor and Vicky immediately went away to call for the doctor. Dolly maasi came with a glass of water, he took some water and sprinkled on her face asking all to move away giving her space. After few minutes Mehak gains conscious she still felt dizzy, her vision was still blurry. Shaurya was hell worried seeing her condition, Kanta Chachi sat next to her caressing her head asking what happen by then Dr Mehta arrived and checked her. After checking her pupil movement and pulse beats, he asked Mehak, beta did you eat anything since morning? Mehak shakes her head in No and said Dr JI, I was busy and didn't had time to eat. Dr Mehta said if you want to do lots of work you need energy beta so you must eat, stop for a while eat and continue to do your work, don't be on empty stomach this will cause other health issues as well, you seems to be quiet weak too I will prescribe for you some vitamins and you should rest well okay, he patted her head and gets up from there, Vicky took the prescription from him and lead him to the door way. Before that Dr Mehta signaled Shaurya to come, he was confused but he followed him. Upon reaching the door way, Dr Mehta told him, Mehak is fine just she fainted as she is not eating on time and she has shock which was hard to accept so it could also lead her to faint. Just take care of her he pressed on Shaurya's shoulder as to comfort him and bid the doctor good bye.

Back in the living area, Karuna maa told Mehak to postpone all the puja arrangements as her health is the main concern here and nothing can jeopardize her health in first place. Mehak slowly said its okay maa, it was my fault I didn't eat on time and I was having dizziness and didn't pay attention to it. Karuna maa said Kanta Ji, you see this girl she is not listening, please make her to understand. Mehak wants to get up from the couch Kanta chachi and Mansi chachi assisted her and they added pillows at her back for support. Shaurya came in to living room and sees her adjusting herself on the couch to sit properly. Mehak assured her chachi she is fine, maybe after resting for a while she will feel better. He headed to kitchen to get some food along with juice at kitchen he saw Dolly maasi preparing a tray with food as she was asking Awara to squeeze the orange juice quickly before lalla fires them all. He went inside the kitchen and hugged maasi saying thank you maasi, thank you so much. She patted his back and said its okay , when you are angry you will say all the thing without thinking much, do you think I can be happy seeing you unhappy like this. We all know you love your wife so much but how could you ask me to leave the house? Don't you love your maasi she said as she control her sobs. You can love your wife 1000 times more than anything but to us your happiness is more important. Shaurya look at her and said what to do maasi, Mehak is just not my wife, she is my life, the one who taught me money cannot buy everything, love is needed to live our life and who bring new definition and meaning in my empty life maasi. If anyone says anything about her I can't take it that's why I behaved in such way he says in remorse. Maasi asked him but how long lalla, how long you can wait like this, she is not giving you face at all though now she moved to your room I don't see both of you are okay, you two like a neighbor who say hi and bye. Whatever it is lalla I must say your wife is one stone hearted girl, look at you, you are so sweet, girls are in line queuing for your signal, if you said yes all will be coming your way she told him in dissatisfaction. Shaurya slowly bring her out of kitchen walking with her and said maasi, for Mehak type of girl I will wait this whole life, or for all my next births, to get her kind of love I don't mind wait patiently, now quickly bring the food for my wife she is starving and we don't want her to faint again he said with a smirk. Maasi pinched his cheek and said since your wife came back you started to become majnun and talking all filmy dialogs. Whatever it is I want both of you settle down together fast and both moved to the living area where the rest of the family waiting.