Part 24

Part 24 25/02/2019

Next morning Mehak was still trying to avoid Shaurya and she didn't look at his face directly even during breakfast. Nehal is returning to Sharma's as well and Mehak felt bad that Sonal is with her staying away from Mohit too she asked Sonal to go home as well as she can manage. In case she needs her help she will call her. Sonal packed her stuffs too and excited to go home. Mehak asked Karuna maa permission to drop by to visit The Sharma's and maa asked her to go ahead and not to rush back as maasi will help her here. She was happy and Shaurya was behind her as the Sharma girls' takes blessings from maa and maasi. Maa asked them to come visit her frequently as their company made her feel young and happy. They promised her will drop by to see her often and take care of herself. Mehak adjusted her duppatta and throw at the back which landed on Shaurya's head. He didn't do anything but just stand to inhale her scent in it. She excitedly turned to lead them to the car when she collided on him and he manage to hold her. Her duppatta was still covering his face, her eyes bulged out as she slowly caressed his face over on her duppatta as she pull it out from his face. He felt bliss as her small fingers runs through his features. She felt embarrassed as everyone watching them and he is gawking at her and how he is holding her securely by her waist. She pushed him cover herself properly. Maa looked at these two and smiled. She said Shaurya why don't you drop Nehal and Sonal back home and spend some time with them. It's been quiet sometimes you didn't go to visit them right?

Shaurya became happy immediately at his mother's suggestion He quickly said I am busy a bit maa but since you asked and I couldn't say no so I shall go and drop them. Mehak walked quickly towards the house entrance as Shaurya bend to get maa's blessings she pulled his ear and said behave properly with Mehak don't create trouble okay. Shaurya kissed her forehead and said promise I will behave myself don't worry about anything okay.

He excitedly walked to his car and Awara already load Nehal and Sonal bags inside and Sonal signing Mehak to go and sit in front seat but Mehak was gritting her teeth warning her no. But Nehal loudly said di u sit in front Sonal and I will sit at the back okay, they both hop into the back seat and close the door as Mehak muttered in angry tone as she walked over to her seat. Shaurya was in the driver seat said thank you my saali sahiba. Without you two life will be so bored. They chuckled quietly as Mehak gets into the car. She turned to look at them and asked why they are laughing and Sonal said jiju said a joke and we are laughing. Mehak buckled up and fold her arm on her chest as Shaurya started the car and drive out of Khanna Mansion.

In the car Shaurya said, there is culture fest at IGNCA with many local flavorful dishes of India prepared right before the eyes, he is having some VIP passes and today is preview for VIPs so if they are okay to drop by or not. Nehal quickly said yes jiju lets go, and Sonal second that idea. Mehak turned to look at them and the two fold their hands in front of her asking her to agree too. Mehak turned to her side and said okay. Shaurya smiled and rolled his tongue inside his cheek in victory.

They reached the venue and all walked slowly inside. The girls walked in front as Shaurya followed them closely behind. As they are walking in few business proprietors sees Shaurya and came to greet him and Shaurya introduced Mehak and others. They stop by few stalls and tried few dishes. Mehak was excited seeing a gol gappas stall then they move on to gola stall. Shaurya just looked at her amusing expression when she sees food. He shakes his head and mentally saying she is a real foodie and her admiration towards food is greater than anything. Suddenly a thought strikes in him. Does she still have the same feelings she shared earlier before their marriage. The way how she reacts if he hurt himself and how she tame him when he is angry. Also how her body reacts when he touched her. He wonders how long still he needs to wait. He knows that he is the most stubborn human but little he knows that his other half has exceeded him in that quality. He has never been a patient with anyone or anything. He will hell bend to make things to dance in his rhythm but one thing changed him Mehak Sharma now Mehak Shaurya Khanna she rule him in every way he have imagined. She wear minimal makeups only just kajal and her lipcolour unlike those he have dated before, he have dated ample of models, rich business tycoon's daughters and etc. All of them watch what they eat and wear thick layers of makeups and heavily contoured cheekbones and micro mini short length clothing exposing most of their skin and showing off their modesty. He don't deny that he didn't sleep with them, he had his one night stand with them as they are dying to sleep with him and his last relationship with Shruti ended in most undesirable way. Shruti was Ms. Delhi then and Shaurya met her through some common business acquaintance. After some dates both decided to go steady and they were in limelight all the time as when they meet for lunch or dinner. Whenever Shruti travel for her modelling job, Shaurya does surprise her by dropping by at her location. He thought she is the one for him and proposed her unfortunately Shruti suggested for living in relationship instead and wants to focus on her modelling and career as she is joining Ms. Continental contestant and afraid if she settle down with marriage she will lose her fame and her identity. But she is willing to start with living in relationship and see their compatibility before taking their huge step and asking for 5 years' time for marriage. Then Shaurya realized she was never in love with him instead on his fortune and fame she was gaining for her benefit. He was entirely broken with her and cursed him that he is unlucky to have love, marriage and family in his fate. He concentrated building his empire and Shruti did came back after losing the Ms. Continental contest asking him for another chance but Shaurya didn't entertain her, to get back at him she married Vicky but Vicky is not as smart as Shaurya.