Part 32

Part 32 24/04/2019

Mehak reached her hotel room and slumped on the bed. She felt the entire world has crumbled down. One side of her heart refuses to believe what she saw there but another half said Shaurya doesn't love her anymore. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. She wipes them away with the back of her palm and runs into the bathroom crying under the shower as all her walls of emotions crumble down.

Back in his hotel, Shaurya came looking for Mehak and his staff told him that she left with the driver and he thought that since he was busy so she left earlier, he wishes them good night and get into the car and summoned the driver to head to the hotel. He reached his room and saw the room was pitch dark and he notice a figure covered with the duvet and he didn't want to disturb her and went to freshen up but in the darkness, Mehak wiped away the tears she is shedding silently as her mind keep chanting, he doesn't love you anymore.

During breakfast her expression was bland towards him, he did notice the red eyes and her face shows that she is not alright. The usual chirpy Mehak is not in front of him instead of a quiet with a broken expression one who is still playing with her food. He put his cutleries down and called her Mehak, she was in her on world till he called her again as the place his palm on her hand which was on the table. She immediately looked at him and pulled her hand away from him. She turned her face away from him not meeting his eyes. He was shaken by her action and asked Mehak what happen? Did you cry? Did anything happen? Her chin trembled and she sniffled a bit controlling the tear which will come down at any time, she stuffs her mouth with the food and said nothing happened, then why are you sad, yesterday you were all different, happy and jovial and today you are gloomy silent as if something is wrong. Tell me what happens, Shaurya asked in his concern tone. Mehak continues to shove in more food and mumbled nothing happened, I just realized people will change and I need to get myself used to all these things. Who changed now Mehak? Is nothing, just leave me alone she wiped her mouth with the napkin as she gulped some water. She was about to get up from her seat, Shaurya held her wrist and pull her back to the sit, tell me what changed and who changed? Don't change the topic now. She gives him a sympathetic smile and said everything is changed now don't you realize that Shaurya. Her tone, her sentence wrecked his heart and he is confused with her now. He doesn't know what exactly happens and now her utterly insane behavior causing him turmoil. He gets up from his seat not letting go of his grip on her wrist, she struggled to free herself from his hold but he was not loosening it. What happened now Mehak? Since we came here you were fine and we did everything just like a normal couple do even last night things were okay we danced and all but today since morning I am watching you didn't look at me even once, now you are looking at me as if I did something disgusting. Tell me what's wrong Mehak he demanded an explanation. The other guests in the restaurant looked at them and Mehak realize that they are being watched she mumbled as she looks down, let me go Shaurya don't create a scene here people are looking at us. He mumbled with the stern tone, I want to know what happened till that I don't give a damn to anything or anyone. Mehak looks back into his eyes after tired of struggling with him. Let me go Shaurya, I want to go back to Delhi, I miss PD and everyone at home. Hearing her suddenly want to leave him and going back to Delhi made him let go the hold on her wrist, he takes a deep breath and steps back as his eyes were still on her. He asked slowly how about the party that Mr. Jatin invited us. She replied I am not coming to the party. His heart clenched in a way and his jaw tightened hearing her. He wanted to say something but she quick to say that I am leaving with Sonal and Vicky to Delhi today. She left him without looking at his face and he plopped down on the seat as he closed his eyes to calm himself.

Back in the room Mehak shut the door as she fell on the bed and let the tears overflow down her cheeks, she has been holding on them and didn't want to cry in front of Shaurya but now she doesn't care anymore. She muffled on the pillow and sobbed heavily. She didn't realize when she slept after heavily cried, she got up and it was noon by then, wiping her face with the back of her palm she headed to the bathroom to splash some water on herself, she get back into the room and started to pull out her suitcase and taking all the clothes in the wardrobe dumping them into the suitcase angrily. In between she sobbed remembering how they spent each and every day at Jaipur, walking around the new city, the way how both chase one another in the room the other day when he pranked her while watching horror movie and many more sweet memories they had till her mind drifted again when Shaurya holding another person into the hotel room. Why did you do this to me Shaurya, why? I thought everything is good between us and we are okay now but yesterday what happens to you? Who is she, she sobbed again when her mobile ring, she took the mobile to see whose calling it was from Sonal. She scrunched her nose and slide the button to answer.