Part 1

Mehak returns to Sharma Nivas after being turned away by Shaurya. She went to visit Karuna maa and she pleaded him that she can take care of her and bring her back to her usual self but Shaurya without thinking twice he dragged her out of the house and push her out inhumanely. Mehak wonders what has gone wrong. She can't believe what happen she was married happily to her love of her life and everything changed within days, her happiness didn't last long. She reached their house corridor and stunt hearing her Chachus and Daduji arguing, if Mehak chose over us to that murderer boy Khanna she is not allowed to stay here, PD arguing with them have they gone mad, she just married and how could they say like this. Mehak is grown up and will decide for herself. She stumbled hearing it and collapse to the ground. Kanta chachi and Sonal seeing her rush to her aid and help her to stand they bring her to the living area. Daduji with the Chachus told her, Mehak beta when first you chose Shaurya to marry we didn't questioned you and prepared all as per your wish. He left you at the altar. Then second time he wanted to marry you we don't want you to commit the same mistake but since you trusted him we proceeded to marry you with him. Then he hide the truth that he killed your parents. Let the police take action for your death parents, we suffered a lot, these kind of rich brats and families should know money will not answer all loss. He show a paper and said sign this puttar, Mehak shakily take the paper from his hand, it was a divorce paper. Her vision blurred as she sees the divorce paper. She asked as her voice choked chachu this is divorce paper, you want me to sign this is it? Ha puttar, it's better to stay away from him and his family. Also you are our child and I hope you know that defending for your family is priority than his. Mehak took the paper from him and said I need time can I let you all know about it tomorrow? Ravi chachu nodded. Mehak walks to her room Sonal goes with her. Kanta chachi steps forward and said you all are being hard on her. What is her fault? As a mom Karuna Ji hide the truth to protect her son, but Shaurya went to surrender to police. Now Karuna Ji is in hospital very serious she is in coma. Don't know what happen to her at Shaurya's house she is back here. Please be nice it's not time to lodge police report on another, our girl is married to that house boy now, and it's her future as well. Daduji replied Mehak has only 1 choice to divorce him and stay as our girl and continue to face them at the court. We need to fight for the truth and justice of our deceased family. Is she that selfish that she will chose over a new relationship came yesterday than her parents who died because of her.

Back at her room Mehak stumbled on the bed and sat as her tears flows out, Sonal sit next to her rub her back and calm her down. She choked and asked why Sonal, why all these happening to me? Why I am so unlucky, I got married twice, first I didn't reach the altar, second I finish all rituals and became wife to the man I love him more than anything but today when I went to see him, he dragged me by my hair and push me out and said he doesn't want to have anything with me. When I came here, here they are asking me to choose between him and them. I don't know what to do Sonal. My dream shattered, she breakdown and Sonal hold her on her shoulder as Mehak cried her heart out. Kanta chachi, PD and Mansi chachi sees this from the entrance and they leave from there.

Sonal leave once Mehak calmer a bit. Mehak sat and think about her moments with her parents and family. Later her happiness with Shaurya he treated her like a queen but he didn't listen to her and he thrown her away just like that, she never thought he will do such thing to her. Something strike in her mind. She wiped her tears away. She searched for a white paper and sat write something as her tears refuse to stop, she wrote 2 separate letters and leave it on the bed, she change her clothes and took some clothes in a bag and she saw her family portrait she caress the frame and she notice her hand, her chooda. It reminds her how Shaurya wear it for her on her wedding time, tears poured as she reluctantly take them out placing it on the bed with her ring and her mangalsutra. She left her mobile as well took her bag gets blessings to Matarani and slowly leave the house at night.