Part 19

It was night all guests has left, Karuna maa and maasi asked Mehak to go and rest as she was performing Pooja even though she was unwell earlier, she wished them good night and went to her room, she looked around and Shaurya was not there she felt a relieve. She change to her kurti pyjamas and wondering how is she going to face Shaurya, will he ask anything to her and put her into more complicated situation she was pacing in the room and heard foot steps outside she knew it its him, she quickly run to the bed and lie down covering the blanket and acts as if sleeping. Shaurya opens the door and sees her sleeping he locked the door and looked at her intently he knows she is just acting and not sleeping at all. He don't want to make it hard on her and went to change his clothes in the bathroom. Mehak takes a deep breath as he went into the bathroom as he turns the knob she quickly turn to pretend sleeping. He went to his study table sat down turning ON his laptop his eyes were on her still but she facing the other side checked her palm and fingers the redden mehndi motif where his name is dark she was closing her palm and opening them few times to see the design and his name, she thought at once shall I talk to him but she asked herself why I should talk, I got nothing to talk to him she sighed and sleep took over her. Shaurya was busy completing his documents for next day meeting he shut his laptop and stretched himself as he yawn and see her sleeping. He quickly gets on the bed and bend to see her, she was sleeping soundly he smile a little but his eyes caught something even more interesting, it was her palm where his name written brightly. He felt happy as now she accepted his name on her palm he told himself that soon she will accept him in her heart as well. He covered her properly with the duvet and slept smiling seeing her.

Next morning Shaurya woke up and went for his morning sprint. Mehak woke up and see the time luckily it was not very late, she gets up and went to freshen up and came out after changing to her long dress anarkali suit. She was on the dressing table, wearing her bindhi and earring. She gets up and went to her bed to take her duppatta and below the duppatta was a new mobile with box. She take to see it and immediately put it back thought it was Shaurya's and why she need to see them. Earlier while she was in shower, he already came from him morning sprint and took his healthy fruits smoothie from Awara and climb to his room. He opens the door and notice Mehak is already up and he heard the shower is on, he was drinking his smoothie in one hand as he was standing at his study table checking at the print out he placed it earlier. He remembered something and went to open his drawers and took out the new mobile he bought for her earlier and he was wondering how to pass it to her, he knew she is stubborn but she needs to take this but how. He heard the shower turned off he put the box on the bed below her duppatta and went to balcony to enjoy the smoothie.

He sees her from the balcony entrance as she fix the earrings and bindhi, later step to the bedside to get her duppatta. As expected she notice the mobile box and she look at them and put it back. He adjusted his throat to gain her attention and she looked at him. He was leaning on the entrance and said that's for you, Mehak puzzled as his eyebrows raised in question. He told her again, that mobile is for you. She asked but why? He knew she will ask all the 5Wives and 1Husband question. (I mean What, Where, When, Why, Who " How). He is ready to answer them, he walked towards her slowly said, and you will need them. She is still not convinced but before she can say he quickly said, your family are calling me asking where is Mehak, can you pass the call to her, even twice Anu from Manali called looking for you, I am not your personal secretary whenever you get calls I attend them and take your messages I am very busy that's why I got this mobile for you with the Sim together. I have saved all their numbers inside, so you don't need to do anything he said. But she was starting something, he tactfully said , you can use if you want or else leave it but make sure all your people don't call me asking for you, saying that he quickly dash into the bathroom to avoid further questions from her. He was smiling to himself as he was successful.