Part 29

Part 29 01/04/2019

The next day morning both were having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, Shaurya said Mehak what's your plan today? She looked at him and shakes her head and slowly said so far no plans. He told her that he is having full schedule today as he is meeting with many at the hotel site and I will only be back at night, I thought today I settle all and tomorrow want to bring you for the city tour, she smiled immediately hearing his suggestion for tour. Afraid of yesterday's incident Mehak agreed to stay in the hotel and time pass there watching TV show or do something randomly. Before he leaves he suggested her try the spa the massage or manicure and pedicure stuffs. She nodded as he leaves from the restaurant. She finished her food and started her usual self talking. Why is he very nice to me, so since he said I can go to spa maybe I will do that, I went to spa before my wedding so let me pamper myself and order some food in the room and watch TV.

She walk through the hotel's courtyard admiring the artwork as she pass each of the huge pillars. She sat down at one of the garden admiring the large water fountain. She plays in the water as she dips her hand inside. After exploring further around the hotel, she walks to the spa and started to enjoy the treatment there. While they were doing her pedicure, she decided to call Sonal to ask when she is coming. She called Sonal and both besties exchange news and Mehak told about the spa treatments which made Sonal happy for her as she can see some changes in her tone. Mehak asked when is she coming so they can go and do shopping around the bazaar, Sonal replied soon, they hang up the call and Mehak she relax her mind and body with the rejuvenating treatment provided by them.

Once done she decided to go back to her room, she rest on the bed throwing her shawl off carelessly and takes a deep breath. Taking the TV remote in her hand she started to scroll the channels. After ordering some food for her room service she start to watch a movie Hum Aapke Hain Koun. She was enjoying herself watching that movie and singing whenever the song comes and say some of the dialogues. She was able to be herself laughing endlessly whenever Salman Khan does something comical. The movie ended and she felt bored thinking what to do next. She was tempted to go out and check out the bazaars but when she went out yesterday all she did was create nuisance and luckily Shaurya came there and she was saved for the day. Sighing and talking to herself I am done with manicure, pedicure now done watching movie had lunch as well. She scroll the channel and a new movie started. She decided to watch that too while waiting for Shaurya as she wants to have dinner with him. Earlier it was very happy family type where all the characters living together and newly married husband and wife who always finds excuse in between to romance when their elders not seeing them. The entire family is very happy with each and everyone's presents except some supernatural activity in their house. When the scary sound effect comes when the wind blows Mehak gets paranoid and quickly takes a pillow and hug it tightly as she watch the movie. Suddenly a super power or the so called ghost pushed the heroine off the stairs and she roll off the stairs as she landed on the base. Just that scene came the wind blow making all the curtains hung at the windows to fly up which heighten her fear. She bite her nails as she squeeze the pillow to her face and lower them slowly to see what's happening next. As she was too engross with the movie she didn't realize its already night and dark outside which make her room fall dark too except for the reflection from the TV brighten the room.

Though she was scared she still want to see what's going to happen next till she didn't notice Shaurya has returned back, he use his key to enter the room and seeing the room dark and the TV sound made him curious what is Mehak doing. He tiptoed towards the room leaving his mobile at the coffee table. He reached the room entrance and rested his body on the frame and saw Mehak sitting on middle of the bed hugging a pillow watching horror movie biting nails looking cute as usual. He moved slowly towards the bed with a wicked smile on his face. Her eyes was still glued to the TV as Shaurya moved closer behind her ears he heard her muttering something to calm herself. Shaurya takes a deep breath getting all her scent into him. Not to forget his main intention his hair brushed on her hair and suddenly Mehak felt a something near her before she could react Shaurya booed at her which made her instantly to let out a ear piercing noise as she jumped out of bed and landed on the floor.