Part 52

Part 52 30th Sept 2019

Shaurya's POV

I was up early today and went to have my breakfast and headed to my office room to focus on my work. I checked with my manager on today's agenda and he advise me what is in line for me today. Seems like not a busy day but the flight postpone still on as many passengers stranded in the airport and I don't want to be one of them. I looked at the time and it's almost 9am, I wonder why Mehak haven't call me till now. Is she still upset with me? I decided to call her, it was ringing and she didn't pick up. I called twice and it was same. So I decided to call Sonal to check and Sonal answered immediately.

Sonal: Hello Shaurya morning.

Shaurya: Hi Sonal morning, where is Mehak?

Sonal: Shaur...ya... please don't be mad, she is still sleeping. Since no one at home I thought of letting her to sleep longer.

Shaurya: What you mean by no one at home, where's maa and maasi?

Sonal: They went to Noida for a temple to attend pooja and maa wants to spend time with her friends there. She even invited Mehak to follow her but since you asked her to stay at home so she didn't go.

Shaurya: Okay I will be there tomorrow, see you then.

Sonal: Shaurya, if you don't mind can I and Vicky bring Mehak for outing. I promise you, we will we go safely and come back safely. You don't need to worry about anything.

After pause for sometimes, he agreed and he asked them to inform him where they going, and Sonal are excitedly said she will and they will take care of Mehak and not worry.

I hummed silently as I joined my fingertips as my mind thinking deeply on the issue which need my attention. I quickly grabbed my mobile and dialed my team who is at the dungeon. They told me that bxsxard is still unconscious as after the yesterday meal he was screaming for quite sometimes so they injected him tranquilizer. He will be awake in 1hr. I sorted some discussion in between them and my men from dungeon messaged me that he is awaken now. Once my discussion over I headed to the dungeon walking pass my hotel nodding and greeting as my staffs greeted me. As I entered the dark stuffy dungeon, the echo of footsteps was audible and I reached the cell as one of my man open it for me. I went to sit facing the bastard. He is awake now, he can see me sitting there.

Shaurya: So Kunal, how is my men taking care of you here? Do let me know if anything not right I can sort with them now.

Kunal just smirked at me. Though he is been tied at the chair but he seems to be confident. He never knew about my capabilities.

Kunal: So how's Pikachu, does she know that you are here meeting me or is she here too?

Shaurya: (walks toward him as he press he held his jaws tightly looking at him ferociously) that's none of your business and after this stop calling my wife with all these funny names okay? Or else you will never know what I will be doing out of anger.

Kunal: (Letting out cough) that means you didn't inform your wife, that you are coming to see me. So tell me what are you planning to do with me?

Shaurya: Well I don't intend to kill you neither send you to jail, I thought of keeping you safely here, you won't be seeing sunlight in your life again, only one meal per day and whenever my men are agree they can show their anger on you. You will be alive for each and every day to witness how happily Mehak and I spend our upcoming days building our memories, our family and happiness.

Kunal: (with a frowned expression) you can't do this Shaurya. At least hand me over to police and let the law to punish me. How long do you think you can lock me up like this?