Part 28

Part 28 25/03/2019

It's already evening and time towards dinner, Shaurya suggested to go for dinner and Mehak nodded. They passed by the artistic walls and Mehak watched all silently. The decor throughout the hotel was perfect for being pampered as Raja and Rani from fairytale .As they pass by one of the courtyard there was fountain Mehak saw and she scooped the water in her palm and when Shaurya turn to see her she dropped the water back into the fountain and pull her childish expression and Shaurya's furrowed eyebrows made her to walk fast pass him. He bite his inner cheek in order to hold his laughter and followed her.

They reached the open restaurant at the ground floor of the hotel. Live music was playing and traditional Rajasthani dancers entertain the guest there. They found a table and sit down as Mehak's eye watched the live musicians and dancers. Their colorful attire and how they dance for the folk music and their dance was so beautiful. Shaurya ordered few dishes to the waiter and while browsing through the menu his eyes caught on Mehak. She was totally aww by the performance and Shaurya sent the waiter away once done with ordering.

Sometimes back in their room, he lie down on the right side of the bed. Mehak who was coming out of the washroom saw him on the bed, and immediately rush to him and asked him what is he doing? He was on his mobile busy checking when her unexpected tone came. He move the mobile aside to see her sour face. He raise his eyebrows asking her what and she pointed at him with her forefinger asking him to move. He looked at her confusingly and again asked what does she want? She muttered this side of the bed is hers. He looked at her questionably, and check on the pillows and the headrest and below him as if searching for something. Seeing him searching something, she asked what are you looking for her let me know I will help you. He answered I am checking is there name written here this side of bed belongs to Mehak Sharma. Annoyed with him she folded her arms on her chest and snorted very funny, I can only sleep on the right side of the bed, so you go to left side she replied him. Shaurya purposely rested his head on the pillow and said no I am not moving to the other side, I kind of like this side of the bed and I can see the view from the window too, so you can have the other side. She pouted at him and turned to walk away but Shaurya tugged her wrist to stop her, he told her okay you can take this side of the bed, since you wanted this side badly, he gets up from the bed straightening himself in front of her. His grip on her was still there and she didn't struggle with him. She looked at him quietly for a moment and he also studied her expression waiting for her to say something, she bit her lower lip and slowly said its okay if you want, you can sleep here, and I will adjust on the other side. He looked at her as her eyes looked down not seeing his face, he groaned gently and said it's okay I am fine with whichever side of the bed, come lets go for dinner and he leads her to the dinner venue.

By then their orders arrived and all food was sizzling hot while served to them. The waiter asked whtr he needs to serve them or not but Shaurya replied him its okay and waiter left them to enjoy their dinner. Later Mehak's eyes came to the food, she inhale the aroma and rubs her palms in excitement as she said, the aroma smells divine I can't wait to taste it. Shaurya sees her contentment as he serves her food and she started to digging to her plate not saying much. He started to have his food his eyes steal a glance once in a while at her and the live performance. He chuckled as she lick her fingers and once she saw him with that expression she pouted at him. Before Shaurya say anything she quickly said she wants to order some dessert and he nodded. In her animated tone she asked the waiter what is the special dessert from Jaipur and he said everything is special in Jaipur. She slapped her forehead hearing him and Shaurya folded his lips in order not to let his chuckle. He suggested to try Ghevar and she asked Shaurya do you want as well, he shakes his head in NO. In short while the waiter bring in a silver plate with Ghevar a disc shaped sweet cake made with flour and sugar syrup. She started to eat them excitedly and offered some to Shaurya who was staring at her in disbelief. When her eyes sees his expression she slow down to cover her embarrassment. She wiped her mouth with the napkin and Shaurya guided her out from the restaurant. He asked her whtr she wants to go for walk she nodded eagerly. He bring her via the courtyard which leads to the lake. Mehak gasped as she sees the night view with the lightings, the scene was picturesque and there were boat ride on the lake. She was mesmerized by the nature beauty in front of her. She didn't realize that she has been standing in front of Shaurya, her body slightly brushed against his muscular chest. On the other hand Shaurya was mesmerized not by the beauty of the lake but by the person who is standing so close to him. Her loose strands of hair flies in the air and caresses his beard. He bend his head a bit down to inhale her scent, he recognized her usual fruity shampoo scent. She was busy looking around the view. From their view she can see some lakeside restaurants, bars, coffee shops. She was holding the baluster and turn to see Shaurya was right behind her. He held by her waist to straighten up, she chew her bottom lip in embarrassment. Shaurya pointed to her straight and said, there is the ghat (steps leading down to a river) to this lake. I can bring you tomorrow evening he said then we can go to one of the restaurants near the lake to have dinner too, her face immediately sprouted with a big smile. After walking around there, they went back to their room.