Part 13

The next morning Mehak opens her room door and saw a sorry note with her chai on the table outside her room. She reluctantly took the cup and sat near the window at her room leaving the door open widely. She folded her knees to her chest and watched the morning view from her glass window as sipping the hot chai. Shaurya was standing outside her room and watching her as he sipped his chai. She looked lovely in the morning wakeup look, he always dreamt to see this sight of her in morning. She is such a view to him. He have many more unsaid wishes and dreams about her, he cleared his throat and interrupted her long thinking good morning beautiful, Mehak looked at him and turned her face away from him. She is still furious with whatever happened last night. Now he is standing there as if nothing happens with a calm face, he asked so do you want to have your breakfast at the gazebo or inside the house. I will prepare something and we can eat. She still didn't reply, he walked slowly towards her and her heart beat heavily wondering why is he walking towards her is he going to do the same thing like last night, he took the empty chai mug from her and whispered slowly I think we will eat at the dining table will be good as the garden is wet and muddy due to last night rain.

He took the mug from her and walk away from the room. Mehak was in confused state. Is this guy is even real, yesterday night he did something which was not right and now he is behaving as if nothing happened. She was cursing under her breath what kind of human is this, she shakes her head off and went to shower and joined him for breakfast. It was again a noiseless meal. Mehak didn't want to see his face. Shaurya casually asked did you slept well last night, I feel so good after the work out and swimming with the night candle light dinner I slept well and today when I woke up I fell so refreshing he said that as he stretched himself.

Mehak gets annoyed and gets up from her place and looked at him obnoxiously. She pulled his shirt and shakes him aggressively. What are you thinking Shaurya first you brought me here without my consent, then you playing with my emotion, last night you kissed me without my consent like Emraan Hashmi, what are you doing and how long you going to keep me here with you. I don't seems to understand what is your intention here Shaurya. You are behaving as if we are newly married couple came here for some vacation, you are cooking daily and whatever I do you are just being silent. Do you think by behaving such ways you will be earning my trust and I will start living with you after all you did to me.

Shaurya gets up slowly from his seat as his eyes still fixed on her, he saw her lioness is very angry and she will pounce at him at any time. She was still holding his sweater as the tears started to stream down her cheeks. What do you want Shaurya, why you doing this to me I left everything and went to live on my own and you found me there and brought me here, past 2 weeks you kept me like a prisoner? Why she asked as she asked him as she looked into his eyes. Shaurya saw today he need to let her vent out her bottled emotion and everything he has to tell her this is the day.

He placed his palms on her wrists which still holds on to his sweater. Both looked into each other's eyes for some time it has many unspoken words which conveys pain, truth and most important love can be seen. Minutes passed and Mehak suddenly pulled her hands from sweater and his hands. She turn her gaze away from him. He called her Mehak please give me a chance to explain he started but Mehak stopped him and she asked did you let me to explain Shaurya, when I ran to hospital to see maa one time you throw me out of the hospital compound and asked me to stay away from maa. The next day when I came into house you throw me out of the house with spitting your anger venom on me, whatever in your heart came out the words you throw at me still rings in my mind Shaurya, yes you are right we are not match to each other, yes you are right you did a mistake by marrying me and yes it was my mistake to trusting you after the first time you left me and I was a fool to thought that you will be giving me the love that I yearning for years and we will be starting a beautiful life together and living our dreams together but all shattered in one day her throat dried as she said that. When you chase me out I came home and my family wants me to sign the divorce paper and to end all relationship with you as you killed my parents.