Part 27

Part 27 18/03/2019

After sometimes at the party, Shaurya and Mehak took leave from the host and leave from there. Out of sudden the thunder start to roar, the pitter patter of the rain creates a gentle music between the silent ones in the car. Later the rain falls in crazy chaotic drops the gusting winds carrying wild vortices at that moment. Shaurya turned to see on his left, and saw Mehak who is tracing her finger along on the windows as the rain drops glide through the windows. He turned his gaze to concentrate on the road. On the radio and the RJ said, sudden rain fall at certain areas in Delhi today, enjoy the weather and listen to the upcoming song. After the RJ announcement the song Zaara Zaara played.

As the song goes, Mehak's mind dwell into the song lyrics, she slowly turn her head to see Shaurya by her corner of her eyes. She turned her face away to look into the rain. The meaning of the songs were so closed to her. Before their marriage whenever she listen to this song her mind will go back to their moment where both spent after getting drenched in the rain at Agra. Their car break down and both stranded in nowhere, she saw Shaurya's eyes filled with longings and loving gaze. She was coy and blushing heavily standing just in his white shirt which covered till her thigh. She used her eyes and say no to him but he was adamant. She melts in his gaze and she realize his longings and her throat dried up as he planted kisses on her face as he confess his love and madness for her. His fingers caressed her hairs slowly and chills ran over her body as he pressed his lips on her earlobes, she closed her eyes and melted as her whole body was consumed in that kiss. Her electrifying breath only made him even crazy about her. When she stopped him midway and said that she only want to indulge in all these with him after officially married and he delighted with her decision and he agreed to get married quickly. From then he always in flirty and want to get naughty with her. When night time comes, both will chit chat in the phone till late. There was once he was philandering with her and asked don't you miss me and want to cuddle me at night? I can't sleep these days without having you in my arm. Mehak quietly grinned hearing him. He said I know now you must be blushing as you bite your lower lip. Tell me don't you feel the same too. For the first time in their relationship she bravely admitted yes I do feel the same, I want to be with you cuddle next to you and wakeup seeing your face. Hearing her saying this made him want to see her. He wore his hoodie and get into his car slowly talking to her in the phone. He slowly drive towards PWG smiling quietly. He reached PWG main street and slowly get out from the car lock them quietly and wear his hoodie as he walks towards her house. He was excited to see her shocked expression and how she will react seeing him. She was on the call and left her room headed to the kitchen to drink some water. She opened the fridge and drink some cold water. In the meantime Shaurya who was outside Sharma Nivas was looking how to enter the house and he saw a wall he smiled as he answer her in the phone. He manage to climb the wall and enter the house and slowly walked not to wake up others. He saw at her room only Nehal was sleeping there. Then he headed to the kitchen knowing she must be there. Throughout their conversation he only replying her hmm, then Mehak gets annoyed are you sleepy, if you are going to say hmm now, its better you go and sleep. He silently chuckled and went to kitchen and saw her drinking water. Some droplets runs from her lips towards her chin to her throat and neck. He gulped his saliva seeing that droplets of water on her skin. She close the water bottle and said okay its already very late you go and sleep, I also going to sleep okay good night she hang up smilingly when a big hand cover up her mouth and held her tightly by her waist. She was perplexed by that action and immediately the cologne scent calm her mind. She stop screaming and wiggled lightly and mumbled to let go her. But Shaurya dragged her outside from the kitchen taking the stairs to the terrace. They reached the terrace and he let go of his hold. She turned to face him and he remove the hoodie from his head and grinned sheepishly seeing her. He immediately engulfed her in a beary hug but she wiggled herself from his hold mumbling what are you doing at this hour Shaurya? Have you gone mad? How if anyone sees you roaming at this hour or how if chacha and chachi see you here? He chuckled and replied then it will be very good, I will ask them marry you to me now this moment so I can have you all for myself. Mehak's face warmed up hearing him. Deep in her heart she can't wait to be his too. Her hands slowly snaked behind his neck as her fingers slowly buried in his hair. When her hand touched his nape, all sanity set free in his mind with her single action. His grip around her waist tightened and she gasped in his hold. He kissed her hair to her ear then to her shoulder. He inhaled her scent and said, you said want to cuddle me so I came straight to cuddle you, and you know how much risk I take to get into the house. Mehak slowly release herself from the hug. She looked at him as both their eyes danced in excitement. Shaurya quickly peck her nose which made her eyes widen. Both sat down quietly and he made her sit between his legs keeping her closer to him. She brought his arms to wrap around her body. They sweet talk for some time and she saw its wee hours in the morning and remind him it's time for him to leave or else if anyone sees them both will get caught. He reluctantly let go of her and before he leave he kissed her forehead and looked at her lovingly. He asked her so that's all, I came here taking risk and you are sending me like that, she knows what exactly he wants, but she want him to whine like a child further before he leaves she pull his shirt tightly and smilingly leaned in as she placed her warm lips on his cheeks. She left her lips to stay there longer as Shaurya absorbs all the happiness from that kiss. He kissed on her forehead and wished her good night and dream of me which made her giggle. Later she waved at him bye and cover her face with her palms as she blush embarrassingly never in her wild dream she thought she will be doing this and she is very happy, her heart fluttered and she lie down on her bed imagining the beautiful days she is waiting to spend with him.