Part 26

Part 26 11/03/2019

Shaurya settled at the daybed waited patiently for her to come out from the bathroom as he check his messages. The bathroom door unlocked and Mehak was coming out as she was adjusting her saree's center pleat exposing her midriff to her navel. Shaurya's eyes fixed on her. He let out a groan which startled her and she agitated as she sees him looking at her. She looks dazzling in that gold net saree. The see thorough material exposes her upper body and he takes a deep breath looking at her without blinking. She ignited the fire in him. He felt his "member" is hardened just by her look and now he terribly needs a cold shower all thanks to his innocent wife. She turned herself from his laser sharp gaze. She felt like herself sparrow was pinned down by peregrine falcon. She adjusted her saree and asked why are you looking at me like that? He bite his lower lips and asked like what? Mehak stuttered and said like never seen a girl kind of look. Shaurya take a few steps closer to her back and his hot air hit on her shoulder blade, in his sensual tone he replied yes I never seen girl changing in my room that's why. Mehak closed her eyes in embarrassment and mentally cursing herself for opening the door without seeing, she speak falteringly I thought you will be coming late so thought of changing in the room but forgot to lock the room door. He grinned victoriously as he made her shy, he slowly brush passed her and went inside the bathroom locking the door heading to the cold shower to calm his mind and body.

By then Shaurya came out with few suits in his hand and asked her to choose one, she finished her makeup and was fixing her earring when he stands with the suits. She replied bluntly anything you like. He smirked at her and chose to wear a simple suit to wear and she pass by him to leave the room so he can change. Shaurya watch her in the corner of his eyes her hair was done in half up and half down with light make up and thick black kajal on her eyes, pale pink lipstick, and a large bangle adorn in her hands. She looks perfect in this saree. Shaurya dressed up while Mehak goes to see maa and maasi. Maasi took some kajal from her eyes marked behind Mehak's ear (to protect the bearer from evil eye).

 Maasi took some kajal from her eyes marked behind Mehak's ear (to protect the bearer from evil eye)

Shaurya came to the living room and before they leave, they take blessings from the elders and maa ask them to be safe and enjoy the party. Mehak nodded as she followed Shaurya. Naughty ran to Mehak she kneel herself to his level, and patted his head gently and asked him to behave himself and she called Awara, he came she asked him to take care of Naughty and give him dinner, she thanked him and goes out to the car. Shaurya quickly went to the front passenger seat to open the door for her and helped her to pick the saree material flowing on the ground pass it to her. She take it from him and he close the door and went to the driver seat. He ignited the car and drove to the wedding venue. The venue located an hour from New Delhi. Delhi's traffic in peak hours are quite terrible and till they exit to the highway it was real havoc. To stay calm Shaurya turn ON the radio, the RJ was giving some social awareness messages and the next song played Tere Bina from movie Guru. Once in a while Shaurya steals gaze at Mehak who is patiently watching the view from her side window. Her fingers tapping gently while she enjoys the view and the music. Shaurya remembers, before their marriage took place, he always make time to spend with her. He always find some excuses from his in laws to bring her out and to get away from the hungry media folks who is always in need for buzz news so he doesn't want to give them the chance. He will drive out of town to spend time with her. During their drive, Mehak will be talking and he love the chatterbox Mehak. She will be singing or humming the song plays in the radio. He will say something and she will get annoyed and make her usual angry pout. Her lips, whenever she twitches them while she is in deep thinking, or when she gets annoyed how she put them or when she gets nervous she bites her lower lip. He enjoyed seeing each and every expression of her. She likes to be simple and doesn't like anything extravaganza. Since she is a foodie, she loves to have daaba food (Indian street food). Once in a while both will go to the daaba where they both had dinner previously when she went to the pub with Ajay and Shaurya came to her rescue and when his car stopped in the middle of highway both walked to the nearest daaba to have their dinner. Mehak loves the food there and even Shaurya likes it. While eating he will tease her saying I still remember your expression when the two truck drivers wants to carry you with them. Mehak pouted at him and said very funny, you carried me on your shoulder and wants to send me with them what do you expect to be? I thought you hate me so much till you want to pack and send me off. He chuckled at her and said I am not that bad okay, even I hate you I will not do such things. My mom has taught me how to behave with girls and treat girls well. Mehak rolled her eyes. Did maa also taught you how to annoy girl or challenge them too or stare at them till their breathing stop? Mehak closed her and bite her lower lip for saying the last word? Shaurya's eyes grew wide and he stop the car in the road and asked so when I see you like that what do you feel, tell me Mehak? He neared her with the eyes filled with desire. Mehak's heart rate increased seeing him in that same demeanor. She was like what is he going to do now? Suddenly a truck horn sound break their moment which made Shaurya clenched his jaw and slam his hand on the steering before starting the car again and Mehak giggled seeing his disappointed look as she pull his cheek playfully to cheer him up but he didn't pay attention. To gain his attention she touched his hair and he immediately yelled don't touch my hair Mehak. Mehak laughed seeing him and said sorry baba I won't do that again.