Part 68

Part 68

After 3.5 years

Shaurya's POV

Life has changed in all ways for me, for us I will say. Our little princess Aarushi has completely smitten us with her overloaded cuteness since the day she arrived in this world. It was not an easy for Mehak and me. We both were sleep deprived as our baby keep us awake. There are times Mehak tend to break down as she had breastfeeding difficulties, then Aarushi don't sleep on time or at times she will be crying throughout due to colic. Whenever she can't calm our baby, she tends to breakdown easily. I always ensure that she don't get into postpartum depression, so I will take over Aarushi to make sure Mehak sleeps well. We had arguments when I want to Aarushi to sleep in her crib in the nursery which I set earlier. Mehak wanted Aarushi to be co sleeping in our room which I am not okay with it. So we came to agreement that she will sleep in the wee hours instead we walk back and forth to the nursery. Earlier Aarushi used to be up every 2 hrs for nursing or just to keep us awake with her. There are days I was literally awake the entire night and making sure Mehak sleep well. Imagine this little bundle of joy changed all our routine entirely. She always has a habit to fell asleep when sucking milk at Mehak. When she put her in the crib she will start to wail loudly. Real drama queen you know, just like her mother. But I feel pure bliss with the wonderful blessings showered upon me. I have a loving and caring mom. My better half, the loving soul and beautiful angelic wife and now this princess. I can't wait to be back home after work just to spend time with Arushi and Mehak. Both will be playing at the lawn in the evening with Naughty and no matter how sleep deprived I am, or I had exhausted day once I see these two I am over the moon. My entire body gets energized and I will start running behind them. My Mehak the woman I am devoted for my entire life, all these because of her, because of her love and sacrifice to go through hours of pain and sleepless nights and many more to give me this happiness. Not to forget my princess, Aarushi. She is as pretty as her mom, she has sharp nose like mine and eyes as her mom's. Not to forget she is a foodie like her mom too. She loves western food like pizza and pasta and I usually come home to prepare them for her and she loves meats too. Day time Mehak will cook her desi foods and feed Aarushi. Once I am back home I will shower Aarushi, changed her into pyjamas and prepare her favourite dinner. Mehak warns me all the time not to pamper her but I cant help it, she is my princess and I am here to spoil her. If there is any toys or girl stuff I see I get them immediately. Khanna mansion literally flooded with all these toys everywhere. Weekends we get up and dip our self in the pool, play with Naughty and pull more pranks around Mehak or Vicky or even at times Awara. Poor guy he always the victim in here.

I was approached by a well-established production company asking me to joint venture with them to do a new season of India Super Cook. The last episode was when I met Mehak and thereafter I didn't pursue that plan. I was not ready to do that, but I discussed with Mehak and she was elated and Aarushi wants to see me in the television. Even maa thinks this will be a good business plan for me. Though all my restaurants in India going well but we still need some sort of breakthrough to keep up with the current competition. India Super Cook is so special to me, I will say its close to my heart as I met Mehak, had our tiff and I fell in love with her and the rest is the history. So since everyone at home is okay with the idea I have started to do the selection process and now we receive tons of applications for the participants. Some participants want to join this because they want to see me, can you see how these girls out there behaving? I leave the selection process to my production and event coordination team to handle. I can't even digest at these nuisances. We started the shooting at the studio and I was amazed at some participants talent in cooking, they are good cook. Some girls who come in there flaunting their clothing, face full of makeups and sometimes I wonder are they here for cooking competition of some fancy clown competitions. The way how they talk I can see through their teeth, they are fake. They just googled some recipes and trying here which cause the dish completely failed. Due to all these I need to be at work all 7 days in a week and come home late, by then Aarushi and Mehak already slept. I miss snuggling with them and playing all the time. The show just started 2 months back and there is another 2 months for the show to go on. I need to bear all these and once this is done I never going back to television shows again.