Part 61

Part 61 11/05/2020

Shaurya's POV

It was the usual morning, I was getting ready for work. I decided to wear the navy-blue suit with a grey checked vest and busy choosing the matching tie facing the dressing table mirror. I put the other tie away as I slide the tie behind the collar. Just than a familiar arm enveloped around my waist and I can feel she press her face on my back holding me tightly as she is inhaling my scent. My heart fluttered when she holds on to me like that. I can stay like that forever. It was strangely sweet when she said you smell so good Shaurya. It just made me to stop everything I am doing at that moment, I didn't manage to tie up my tie when she said that in her enticing tone which made my heart to flutter like a lover boy. Her voice sounded lazy but it was enough to awaken the beast in me. My temptress naughty wife. I swear she will be my death of me. My hand went to pull her in front to look at her. She looked sweet like a cupcake and I cupped her face to look at her, she looped her arm around my neck and give me the sweetest adorable smile which made my heart to blossom. Her smiles just make me as though life pumped back inside me and when she holds on to me like this, its just overwhelming love which she held for me but nothing else.

Shaurya: Good morning my love. Looks like you are up to something naughty today? What's going on in your mind?

Mehak: I am not doing anything, I just want to be with you.

Shaurya: (rolled his eyes) Yeah, I am here, come sit down here.

Both sat on the bed, Mehak looped around his bicep and rested her face on his shoulder. Shaurya pulled her closer to him which only made her snuggle comfortably against his nape. She settled herself on his lap like a child not bothering about crushing his work attire nor worrying about him getting late for his work. He rolled his eyes in confusion as well deep down in his heart why is she extra clingy today. She is his heartbeat and she know that he will do anything if she asked and sometimes she doesn't need to try to ask too as he knows what is deep inside her heart. But this is not the usual scenario Shaurya seen with Mehak. He caressed her hair slowly as she nuzzles him at his neck which made his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat. Shaurya stayed silent as he closed his eyes to calm down himself. Her ministration did nothing except making him to let out a groan.

Mehak: Shaurya, you smell so good... I just want to be like this with you and enjoy this.

The moment she uttered that, he felt jolted as this is not the usual Mehak will say or behave. The Mehak he knows, she doesn't say much or react much in intimacy. Romantic is always is his department. He is the master in that department and without much trying he will flutter her easily. The only time Mehak went bold a bit when they were back in Netherlands, Diya and her friends organized their first night, Mehak told him about the preparation. Or else he would have never even guessed them in his wildest dreams. Just as he digests in his mind, his naughty wife planted her lips on his jawline then slowly to his cheek then to his ear which made his heart beat pumped as if he is running a marathon.

Shaurya: Sweet heart, what is it. Early morning and this much of love, my heart and my system cannot take it easily.

Mehak: Uhmmm... Shaurya do you need to go to office today? (lazily asked)

Shaurya: Why, what's special today? If you want, we can go out later to mall for shopping and lunch date?

Mehak: No Shaurya I don't want to go shopping, I just want to sit with you like this, not doing anything. Just you and me.

Shaurya sensed that indeed today Mehak's behavior is different. He pulled her face to look at him and she smiled at him with her warmth gesture.

Shaurya: Okay let's do like this. I will ask Awara to get breakfast for us, you will eat here and watch TV while I will go to study room and I have important call to attend. I was supposed to go to office to join the conference call for my project. It's in another 20 minutes. Once the meeting over, I am all yours, we can sit together, watch movies and play games etc.