Part 58

Part 58 02/02/2020
Mehak's POV
The moment maa told me PD is not well, I cant sit quietly. I rushed to my room to pack some clothes and left right away. The moment I reached PWG I walked through the busy bustling street. I walked inside my home all seems to be quite, I went to living area and saw PD and my dadu watching TV. I sat next to PD holding her hand.
Mehak:PD, what happen to you, are you okay? You were not well ,why no one called me as well?
PD: Arey laddoo, I am okay? Why , what happened? Kanta, Mansi come here, look who is here. Laddoo come sit on the sofa.
In short both chachis came there from kitchen.
Kanta chachi: Arey Mehak, when did you came?
Mehak went to both the chachis hugging them.
Mehak: Chachi, you all forgot about me, PD is not well and no one tell me about it. You all became bad. (in her babyish tone)
Mansi chachi: Mehak beta, PD is okay and we thought is just a normal issue, so we didnt call you but today we just called to inform Karunaji and she sent you here immediately.
Mehak: Whatever you all said I am upset with you all. PD what you doing here, you should rest well.
PD went to her bed sat down there and Mehak sat with her, Mehak massaged PD's leg gently as both keep on talking .
Shaurya's POV
I cant sit quietly when my wife is away and PD is not well. No one told me about it. I hope everything is alright and nothing happen to PD. I parked my car in one of the alley and walked straight to my in laws place. Meera Sharma road, the lane which I get it renamed after my late mother in law's name, I smiled seeing the signage and I knocked the house door. My quirky sister in law Nehal opened the door and she squeled after seeing me there. I signed at her to stay quiet as I want to surprise everyone at home.

Nehal: Jijuuu... what  a surprise? (jumping excitedly)

Shaurya: Hey Nehal, quiet where is everyone? (looking inside)

Nehal: Come inside jiju, all are at the living area.

She ushered me inside and we went to the living area. I bent to take blessing from dadaji, and both chachus. All were elated to see me there. I also saw my beautiful wife lying on PD's lap as PD caressing her hair and she was mumbling something to her. Aww my baby, how I missed her, we are living in the same house but I missed the feeling of cuddling with her. I stepped forward and touched PD's feet and seeing me Mehak immediately get up from PD's lap sat with her mouth slightly gaped seeing my sudden presence there.

PD: Arey Hero, when did you came? How are you?

I sat next to PD .

Shaurya: PD , you were not well and no one told me. I came home and maa told me Mehak came to see you so I immediately came here to see you and take care of you.

In shortwhile everyone at home gathered there. Shaurya gets up and touched both chachis feet to get blessings.

Shaurya: Chachi you both also didnt call and inform me, what did doctor said about PD? Do you want me to get another doctor to check her?

Both chachis were lost not sure what to answer him, when Shaurya left Khanna mansion Karuna maa immediately called them to inform about his arrival. So they were expecting him to come there anytime.

Kanta chachi:Beta it was just not very serious but PD was missing Mehak that's why we called Karunaji, otherwise we wont call.

Shaurya: What are you talking about, taking care of PD and everyone here is my responsibility and I wont complain, you just need to give me a call and I will be here right away. So next time dont talk like this.

Nehal: Jiju, why I have a feeling that you didnt come here to see PD but you are here for someone else?

He bites his inner cheek not to let the cat out of the bag, He looked at her as he narrowed his eyes. Quickly Mansi chachi came and asked Mehak to bring him to the room to freshen up and they will prepare the dinner.