Part 17

The first week Mehak tried Ayurveda treatment for Karuna maa with proper meal as per suggested by the practitioner at the Ayurveda center. She once needed neem leaves and the neem branch was tall she was asking Vicky and Awara also the other guards to climb the tree to get it for her. None were able to climb the tree and Vicky was so scared that he was begging Mehak to spare him. She was so fed up with all these guys who can't climb the tree and was looking for ways how to get the neem leaves. Shaurya who was jogging there saw the commotion he went there and saw none were able to climb the tree to get the neem leaves. He asked one of them to get the ladder and place it leaning on the neem tree and he climbed on and break the branch for Mehak to do the medication. As he climbs down the ladder he lost balance and Shaurya fell from the height. He injured his shoulder and Vicky with Awara assisted , Mehak asked him are you okay where are you feeling pain , tell me, he shakes his head asking her to prepare medication for maa he will be better on his own. Mehak nodded and took the neem branch to prepare the ointment for Karuna maa. She bring the ointment to Karuna maa room to cool down and Shaurya came there holding his shoulder. Vicky was telling him Bhai your shoulder muscle must have twisted lets go and see doctor don't delay, Shaurya asked him to be quiet and he is used to get injured like this and nothing new. But once in a while he was groaning in pain. Mehak was not able to take it she went to get hot compression and some oil heated up in bowl. She put them on the table and called Shaurya but he replied he is busy. Mehak got irritated and grip his hand and drag him to the nearest chair made him to sit down and asked him to take off the shirt, he was in confusion first she talks to him in normal manner how she would be in usual and second the way she dragged him to make him to sit down and now asking him to take off the shirt, she snapped at him and he was out of trance and asked why need to take off the shirt he questioned her. Mehak pointed the oil and said you have strained your muscle let me massage with this oil and give you hot compression massage. You will feel better, he tried to reason out but she placed her index finger on her lip and ask him to stay quiet and listened to her. He obeyed at her instruction and undo his shirt button and she gets some warm oil and started to work on his muscled broad shoulder gently as once in a while Shaurya groaned in pain. Mehak asked him to relax and he will feel better she give the hot compression on the affected area. Shaurya was thanking his lucky star for her bringing Mehak closer to him. Her scent swirled through his thoughts as her curls tickling his face. Once she is done she asked him to wear his shirt back and moved away but Shaurya called her Mehak and she stops to turn to look at him, he said thank you Mehak. She nodded and went to Karuna maa. He was in cloud 9 the way Mehak treating him when he was in pain telling to himself I know you love me baby, just waiting for the day you will tell me this directly.

On that night, Mehak was getting ready to sleep and brushing her hair as Sonal was on the mobile talking to Mohit. She heard her room door being knocked and she gets up to check on the door, she opens and sees Dolly maasi standing there. She enters inside the room and said what are you doing here, Mehak looked at her in confusion with her question and asked maasi I am with Sonal, why are you asking? Sonal came in after ending her call. Maasi was fanning herself with her saree pallu saying my room air-conditioner is not working and this useless Awara didn't call the service guy to come in I can't sleep without AC in the night, so tonight I will sleep here with Sonal saying that she settled on the bed. Mehak looked worriedly at Sonal asking her to help her, maasi if you sleep here then where will Mehak will sleep, maasi coolly replied she can go and sleep at Shaurya's room saying that maasi rested her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. Sonal pulled Mehak outside her room and closed the door and both face palmed and asking them self what are we going to do now Mehak you are fully trapped now, maasi has come to sleep in this room and now where are you going to sleep now? Mehak said Sonal please help me yaar, what am I going to do now? As both biting their nails Shaurya was coming up the stairs taking a bottle of water in his hand, he looked at them and asked why they are looking worried. Sonal was about to say something but Mehak quickly responded nothing we are fine, he looked at Sonal and asked her what is the matter, Sonal quickly told him about maasi and now Mehak has to leave the room and now don't where Mehak can sleep. Shaurya looked at her and said Sonal tell your friend she can sleep at my room and I will sleep at the couch in my room, I won't do anything. Mehak looked at him disbelief. Sonal nudged Mehak and whispered okay Mehak Shaurya has no problem now be good and go and sleep in his room. Saying that she leave him there and said good night Shaurya good night Mehak. Mehak was still in disbelief and cursing Sonal for leaving her like that. She didn't move but Shaurya has moved and he was at his room door turned and looked at her, he asked her are you going to stand there whole night or what , quickly go to sleep. She reluctantly walked to his room and she went in and he close the room door. She was standing and he was getting his pillow and comforter heading to the couch she stopped and said its okay you sleep on the bed I will manage on the couch, he didn't pay attention to her as he arranged the pillow on it and adjusted the comforter. Mehak went near him and said Shaurya you sleep on the bed he replied without seeing her its okay you go and sleep on the bed I will manage. She hold his biceps slowly and said Shaurya please listen, she pleads, he turns and look at her. She was looking innocent as her eyelashes looking at ground and she said please listen. He lifted her chin and she looked at him. He faintly amused a gaze to her which carries love and so much care for all, he said okay I will sleep on that side and you will sleep this side, so both of us can use the bed, and is it okay? If it's okay with then I will sleep on the bed or else I will stay on the couch he asked, she can't say anything so she nodded her head in agreement slowly. She went to lie down on the other side covering the blanket half way, Shaurya saw her as she facing the other side. He made a wall of pillows in between them as he mumbles. Mehak turns and see from her shoulder that Shaurya arranging the pillows, she asked him what is he doing and he replied her, at night don't want you to move close to me then you will blame me for that as well that why . Mehak was pretty annoyed with him and she rested holding another pillow facing the other side. Shaurya was facing the other side. He felt happier as she is now in the same room with him but just need little more time to sort things between us. In the midnight Mehak turned in her sleep facing Shaurya. Shaurya also turned at the same time and he saw her sleeping soundly after working all day, He gets up slowly not to interrupt her, he felt a sense of calm seeing her like this, He covered her more with the duvet she smiled in her sleep. He gently push the hair strand which was falling on her face tucking it behind her ears. He blew a flying kiss towards her and sleep facing her.