Part 54

Part 54 22/11/2019

The next few days been quiet busy for Shaurya as he was attending some conference with his business partners. He came back home with a cheerful face in the evening while Karuna maa, maasi and Mehak were having tea at the garden. He pulled a seat next to Karuna maa. Maasi wanted to call Awara to bring extra cup but he took Mehak's cup and started to sip tea from there.
Shaurya: Maa, today I am very happy, my new business dealing has been sealed and soon the work will start.
Karuna maa: I am happy for you beta. It’s your hard work since young you have come till here so far. Stay happy always.
Shaurya: Sure maa, I wanted to tell you that I am planning for a short vacation with Mehak. So we will leave this weekend and come back next week. I need a break from all my hectic schedule maa.
Karuna maa: Sure beta, do go and enjoy yourself and relax properly too. Mehak beta, go with him and discuss where you want to go. Don’t go somewhere nearby, try to go somewhere outside India and enjoy yourself well. You don’t want to go even to your maternal home to visit them at least don’t say no this time but rest properly too.

Mehak: Okay maa, since you want me to go, I will go, but you must take care of yourself with the medication and treatment, don’t skip your routine too, okay?

Maasi: Bahu you don’t worry, I will make sure didi follow the routine. If she doesn’t I will call you.
Mehak and Shaurya walked inside the house leaving the elderly enjoy their tea. Once they were out of their sight, Shaurya pulled Mehak by her waist keeping her closer to him and smiled mischievously.

Shaurya: So my love are you excited for our 2nd honeymoon?

Mehak's eyes open wide hearing his tone.

Mehak: What honeymoon, I am not coming with you for any honeymoon. You go on your own.

Shaurya: Pagal ladki (crazy girl) Honeymoon I must go with you or else it won’t be honeymoon. So tell me where do you want to go?

Mehak: Shaurya, to me it doesn’t matter, if you are with me that’s already more than enough. Bring me wherever you want, I won’t complain.

Shaurya: Ok in that case let’s go somewhere near beach, with lots of Vitamin Sea. I will book the ticket. I want you to go with Sonal tomorrow to do some shopping. Buy some nice suitable clothes.

Mehak: Why shopping, these clothes are not suitable is it?

Shaurya: It’s okay but just that I am going for honeymoon so wear something like bikini, swimsuit etc. instead of wearing these suits, you will be like a behenji type there so when you are coming with the Delhi's most eligible guy, must wear something hot to seduce me at least (in his husky suggestive tone)

Mehak wriggled in his hold hearing him as her face flushed in red as her jaw dropped hearing him talking like that.

Mehak: You don’t feel embarrassed to talk like that, besharam kahinka...

Shaurya: Arey I can only do all my dirty talks with you, do you want me to talk to others like this?

Mehak: (gazing down at his chest shyly) you are certified mental.

Shaurya: I know that biwi...

The next day Mehak and Sonal went for shopping. Sonal chose some suitable beach wears. Sonal had a hard time to convince her to wear the clothes that she is choosing though they are not revealing and quite modest. Finally Mehak agreed to wear them and as they proceed to the counter to pay, Sonal dragged her to the lingerie wear section. Mehak's face redden like tomato. She pulled Sonal's hand and started to throw questions.

Mehak: Sonal yaar are you mental or what, why are we here? We already pick the clothes for my trip and why are you here? Come let’s leave.

Sonal ignored her and checking some sexy night wears. She stop for a while and turned to face Mehak who is still blabbering her in minimal tone.