Part 70

Part 70 07/06/2021

Mehak's POV

We came back to Khanna mansion and I went to shower till, Shaurya casually walked inside the bathroom looking at me, I wonder how long he is been there. He looks different today, the way he speaks and his tone. I just assume he is too tired and overworked on his business matter as I can't think of anything else. He had a very strange request which is to bath him, not that I have not done that for him, is just that it's been so long he asked me to do something mainly because he is always rushing. Apart from his usual hugging, kisses on my cheeks and few pecks on my lips nothing much intimate. I am way too shy to initiate anything intimate, the moment Shaurya gaze at me with his intense gaze is enough to melt me, my knees will defeat me. I don't know why, I never felt and seen such intensity, from others all my life, his gaze shows me his love, his trust, his feelings towards me, his commitments towards me and how much he craves for me. Romance is always his forte. I will say he is the king of all. How his hands work on my skin and his stubble grazed all over my skin is enough to create the havoc in me. Then he will take the lead and I will follow obediently. I forgot to mention his mole on his left cheek is sexy and I have no words to describe how hot it is. Sonal always say female should initiate romance too as it will excite the male. She tried to share some videos etc I was too shy even to watch it, but she holds me securely and I watch it see how things goes. It made my cheeks burns. I brush my thought off as I started to lather the soap on him. He has the perfect structured male body. His shoulder blades with his well built pectoral and his sexy 6 packs abs are something drool worth. No matter how busy he can be, he never neglected his gym session, healthy eating and workout. The secret of Shaurya Khanna's abs. I was applying soap on his chest and saw the scar near my name tattoo and I slowed down as if it will hurt him. I can't still believe he went to that extent of proving his love for me by tattoo my name on his chest, he is certified mental. That's when he rubbed his nose on mine breaking my thoughts. He noticed how quiet I am and asked whtr I am still upset about yesterday's event. Little he knows that I have forgotten about it but it's now Pammi's incident only cloud my mind and I think its better I let go of that too or else I can't act myself. Pammiji is upset about her son's life and its not my problem. Now when Shaurya is talking about his co-judge posting their throwback photos in social media etc, that annoys me, but I know it's not Shaurya's fault, so I decided not to act on it. He left after taking his shower. Maa and maasi and I having the usual banter in the living area as Aaru says something and maasi will join along with her.

By evening, Aaru wanted to eat her western food, pasta with some mushroom soup etc. I haven't tried cooking these stuffs, but I thought to give a try and I headed to the kitchen. Earlier Veena came by to visit us and now she is playing with Aarushi and Naughty too. I told Awara bhaiya to set the table and Vicky who just came back from office came to greet me.

Vicky: Hi Bhabhi. What is special today?

Mehak: Aaru asked for pasta and mushroom soup so I am making that.

Vicky: Yummy let me go and fresh up first Bhabhi then we can have dinner together, did bhai called you?

Mehak: Nope Vicky. He went out in the morning and till now no call, I don't want to call and bother him too.

Vicky: Okay Bhabhi, I will be back. (he leaves from there)

Mehak: Before you please ask Veena to stay for dinner too. I told her just now, please remind her again.

I was as usual talking to myself as I completed the mushroom soup, then I started to prepare the pasta. As I was stir frying the vegetables, checking the flavors the usual strong arms wrapped around me which made my breath to hitch. His cologne and his minty breath near her ears as he let inhale and plant a kiss on her hair.