Part 3

On a cool breezy day with green lands and White Mountains surrounded blue skies brighten up the day. 7years old Adi was running so fast at Solang Valley forest, a girl in her 20's runs after him screaming to him to stop. He didn't heed her but runs even faster. The girl behind him can't keep up with the pace stopped and catch her breath as she bend down holding her waist, Adi stop, she gets an idea how to stop him, she sat on the ground and shrieked which makes the boy to stop immediately and he runs back to her. He concern asked didi what happen. Are you okay? Adi immediately kneel down to check on her ankle, that girl immediately laughed and hold him saying I got you. Adi got irritated and try to let go of her grip but at the end he surrendered. Didi this is not right you tricked me? She replied what is the need to run like this, he sat with her and both eat their snack they bought earlier as they watch the people performing paragliding activity and Ski Lift activity. Adi asked didi shall we try paragliding one day. She immediately shakes her head and said I am scared to do all these, I can never able to do all these. Oh didi why are you scared of everything, An elderly walked to them and called Meera again you started to run around like small girl with Adi , come lets go home, she give her sorry face and gets up follows that elderly lady. It was none other than Mehak, 9 months back she left home and headed to bus station, she was very confused at that wee hour and blindly took a bus which goes to Manali. Upon reaching Manali she don't know where to go and what to do, she roamed the city blindly till she ends up at a Gurdwara. Seeing her in that state a worshipper give her water and some food. She covered her with a blanket and asked her who is she? What is her name? Mehak choked as she don't know what to answer and she replied her my name is Me.... she decided not to use her real name anymore and said I am Meera. The other lady asked where you from are you alone? Mehak slowly replied I have no one, my parents are gone so I am alone. The lady assured her no one is alone beta, you can come to stay with me, my husband died at military and my son and me are with my mother in law, you can stay with us. Mehak looked at them confusingly she is not sure whtr she should accept their help or not, just then her son Adi came and ask her son maa this didi so pretty who is she? Boy's mom said she is didi who will be staying with us, now help didi get her things and let's bring her home. She introduced herself as Anuradha. From then Mehak decided to live here as Meera and not to keep in touch with anyone.

The first few days was very hard for Mehak to sleep every night she will stand and look at the sky and shedding tears missing her family and her loved ones. Her moment with Shaurya will keep flashing in her mind. She told herself that she cannot fall for this, her heart should forget all these and move on as she has been the biggest burden to all. After few days at their place, Mehak ask them whtr she can go and find work as she is not comfortable staying like this not doing anything. Anuradha and her mother in law didn't agree for her to work but they notice that she is very distressed and she need to do something to divert her mind so they agreed. Anuradha asked her what work you can do Meera. You are very new to this city and if you can tell me I can guide you. Can you teach, maybe I can check with my school principle for a job there? Mehak replied I know how to cook, I can do housework. Maybe I can go to some houses to do housework's and cooking. Anuradha replied I can check with my neighborhood. In the meantime I told that you are my cousin from a village came to stay here so please maintain as it is. Mehak held Anuradha hands and said thank you didi. I am not sure what I will do if I have not seen you. Anu said it's okay we all are human and we are send to help each other. Every weekend Anuradha will perform her duties at Gurdwara as a sewag. She help the team with cleaning and cooking. Hearing this Mehak gets excited and asked whtr she can join them as well and Anu brings her along. At Gurdwara Mehak performs cleaning and helps others at kitchen with cooking. One of the worshipper who tasted her cooking asked her whtr she want to work at her cafe as a cook as her current cook needs an assistant. Mehak agreed immediately.