Part 43

Part 43 12/07/2019

Mehak's POV

Last night Shaurya and I were on the bed. He was seeing something on the mobile and I sneakily went to grab the mobile from his hands and he tried to take it back as he keep asking me to pass it to him but I didn't want to give it to him. He keep trying his level best to get back his mobile but I didn't surrender to him, I got off from the bed avoiding him. We were on both sides of the bed and Shaurya keep asking me to return his mobile but I stick my tongue out to him and challenged him to try to take it by himself. I climbed on the bed running from him but his long hand manage to pull me and I fell on the bed and now Shaurya captured me with his body on top of me. He crushed me with his muscular frame. I was pushing him away with my both hands but he held both my hands above my head as both of was panting heavily. His wavy hair fell over forehead covering up to his eyes. I blow some air at the hair which moved a bit as he smiled at me. His hold on my arms were not loosening but it was not hard too. I giggled seeing his smile and his wavy hair covering his eyes.

Shaurya: Why are you smiling like that? Do I look that bad?

Mehak: Not bad you look good just the way you are but just your hair, I never know your hair is this long shiny and wavy. What shampoo are you using? (Giggling)

Shaurya: Achaaa so now you notice my hair.

He wiggled his hair on her face and later moved down to her neck making her to giggle even louder, as Shaurya teasing her with his hair, his lips caressed her neck which made Mehak silent and she didn't move as his lips started to suck slowly her neck skin. Her chest heaved as she gasped for breath. She closes her eyes and melted as her whole body was consumed as his lips trace along her jawline. His scent overwhelmed her as the heat created havoc in her. Shaurya's nose tip move along her jawline, caressing her ear as he goes up to her hairline he stop at her cheek to plant long vacuum kiss. He planted a few more kisses on her cheeks to her eyes and Mehak caress her cheek against his cheek. His stubbles were sharp and she let out ouch breaking their moment.

Mehak: You should shave a bit (running the back of her palm on his cheek) this is annoying.

Shaurya: Hmm... So you want me to shave? So you want me to trim off or shave my beard?

Mehak: I never seen you without beard, how do you will look like? You will look nice or not?

Shaurya: I don't know, but now we need to sleep.

Shaurya's POV

Once we were back from our night outing I was busy with my mobile checking some emails as I was too busy with my stuff Mehak grabbed the mobile from me and started to running around the bed. When she climbed on the bed to run the other end I manage to grab her and she fell on the bed and I fell on top of her. Having her below me just awaken the dark desire in me. The way she wriggle herself from me and now she is chortling made me to held her hands up her head as I look into her eyes as I can feel her chest heaved as she takes each breath. Indeed she is inexplicably beautiful. She defines beauty where no one else would. I was admiring her features slowly but she blow some air on my face which moved my hair on my forehead to move a bit from my eyes then I see her giggle again. I teased her neck area with my long hair then I started to plant some wet kisses along her jawline and she rubs her cheek against mine till she ouches. I looked at her immediately and she complaint about my stubble now. I am glad we stopped this now or else it would be danger for both of us and I don't want her to regret. I want her to feel the same like me to we can start the next phase in our life. I quickly moved and asked her to sleep. She fell asleep immediately but I was caressing her hair for a while and once she is not moving much I put her on the pillow and cover her properly leaving the room with my mobile. I went to the living room and called the detective I hired to know more on Mehak's assault at Jaipur. He can't find anything as Mehak didn't see the person as he was wearing the mask and on that specific date many were using the lift and the CCTV footage didn't capture anything weird. I asked him to expedite the matter as I want the person alive or death. Though I am happy as Mehak has accepted me but whoever caused pain on her must be punished and I will definitely find him no matter what. I went back to bed after the call and pecked Mehak a few times before going to close my eyes. I woke up early so I can surprise her with my new look without the beard and prepare some delicious breakfast.