Part 57

Part 57 5th Jan 2020
Its been almost 2 days gone, Mehak didnt receive any message from KK and she also didnt want to message him too. Shaurya left for his work. Mehak was at the garden with Karuna maa and playing with Naughty. Dolly maasi who came back from the temple, she give them the prashad to Karuna maa and Mehak too. Soon they went inside and started to cook for the day as they chit chat with each other. Karuna maa shared with Mehak and maasi about some childish stuff that Shaurya did during his school period. Mehak felt so good to hear about his childhood matters and she also told them about how she and Sonal used to sneak out from the house getting pocket money from chachu without knowledge of Kanta chachi to buy stuffs they like.
Mehak: Maa do you know at my home, Jeevan chachu will pass me some cash, then Ravi chachu will pass some. When I about to leave the house PD will pass some money. Mohit and Nehal always get jealous because when they ask for money they dont get them easily but for me I get it without even asking.
Karuna maa: (laughing hearing her) Your chachus and PD really spoil you well. So after taking all these monies what will you do?
Mehak: Sonal and me will roam around the Jama Masjid area and PWG street eating chaat, or maybe go for movie. So maa, what did Shaurya does when he goes to school?
Karuna maa: He dont ask anything at home, he is quiet most of the time and its me the one always give him money and ask him to go out to see his friends or else he will be home and sit alone at the rooftop or once he is grown up he will be punching the punching bag. Such a boring boy right?
Mehak: Maybe a little...
All started to laugh together. Just then Mehak's mobile ding with an incoming message. She took the mobile to see it. It was from KK.
KK:Hi MS how are you?
MS: Hi I am good how are you?
KK: Wow I thought you will be angry and wont reply me.
MS: There is no need to get angry about it. You were busy and cant make it so I am not upset.
KK: Thank you for being understanding. So if you dont mind today can we meet at Coffee House at Connought Place?
Mehak started to think whtr she should go or not or to call Sonal to ask for her opinion. she quickly dialled Sonal and the mobile was ringing but no answer. As she wait for the call to be answered she notice few messages keep coming from KK.
KK: Its okay if you dont want to come I totally understand. I wont judge you anyway.
Mehak feel bad reading his message and she quickly responded.
MS: Okay, I will come, what time are we meeting?
KK: Okay cool we will meet around 5pm at Connaught Place at Coffee House. See you then.
MS: Okay see you.
Shaurya saw her message and he was smiling to himself like a naughty kid who just pulled a stunt. He was really wrecked up after his meeting. It was a tough day for him He slumped on his seat and pinching his temple as he closed his eyes trying to calm his chaotic mind. He opened his eyes to see the screen saver on his Macbook. Mehak his lifeline was clinging to his neck from back as he was sitting in the garden at Amsterdam. His mind quickly drifted, he havent called her today, and he thought of messaging her but he thought of messaging her as KK instead. Since he is done with all his work and he wants to meet her so can spend some time with her. So he wants to see her reaction. He is not interested to reveal her KK as himself atleast not for now. He finished some of his pending work so he can leave on time to see her.
Mehak left to Connaught Place. The driver drove her to her destination. She messaged Shaurya to inform him she is out to Connaught Place. Shaurya saw her message and he smiled as he drove to the same place. Mehak reached Coffee House and she seated in the couch there. The waiter came to ask her what she want to order, she told him she is waiting for her friend and will order later. Almost half and hour went. There was no sign of KK. She looked at her mobile for new messages. None came. But a waiter came to her with a flower bouquet.Mehak puzzled seeing the bouquet, though she was excited to receive a bouquet, she took it from the waiter.
Waiter: Maam, are you MS?
Mehak: Uhhhh...yess.
Waiter: This bouquet came for you.
Mehak: Thanks but who send this? (she looked at the entrance and back at the waiter)
Waiter: Sorry maam I am not sure but a delivery guy came to send this, and he asked me to pass to a lady named MS. SO far in the cafe only you are here and most of the customer is with someone you thats why I came to you.
Mehak: (nodding confusely) Ok thank you.
She looked at the bouquet one more time and the cafe entrance. There was a message card intact with that. As she muttered to herself, who send this to herself, she slowly take out the message card.  She read the message slowly.

Dear MS,
My apologies again for dissappointing you. Some last minute work came up and I cant meet you today. We shall meet up very soon, please accept this bouquet as my apologies.
I am sorry MS
Yours sincerely
KK