Part 31

Part 31 15/04/2019

Shaurya was rushing to leave to his hotel site. He didn't talk much as he is stressed about the opening in the evening. During breakfast, Mehak notices he didn't talk much but he was caught up with his mobile as replying to the messages, etc. Usually, if she wears something new or ties her hair differently etc. he will look at her for a moment and say something about it either it could be a teasing or complimentary but today she did messy braid which left on her right shoulder he didn't even say anything. He had his food and wipes his mouth with the napkin gets up from the table he told Mehak to get ready by 7 pm, she nodded. He said bye and left to his work. She finished her food and left that place. She walked around the same courtyard she used to hang out whenever she was left alone at the hotel and it looks enchanting and it was very peaceful indeed. She feels herself like the princess from the fairytales that she reads during her childhood. She always fantasizes the princess and their beautiful castle or palace they live with unique pets they have such as peacocks, deer, rabbits and many more wild animals as well. She sat down at the garden bench as she inhales the delightful smells that waft through the summer air, the sound of birds is truly a delightful mix of fragrance that is brought alive by the sounds of nature and enhanced with colors that only Mother Nature herself can create.

While she was busy with her surrounding her mobile beeped signing her a message came she took to check them. It says why doing the messy hair braid when your hair looks good when you leave them open to fly freely in the air. After reading this message from Shaurya her palm went to her mouth covering her slight gasp as she can't control her laughers seeing the message from him. Her face widens with this and she took off the band off from the braid loosening it as her fingers comb through her hair letting them falling free on her shoulder. She was still laughing before she could reply to another message came, no need to think how to reply to me, or you can thank me when we meet up in the evening, get ready on time. See you keep smiling. Now she smiles shyly as she tucks the loose strands of hair from her forehead. She typed a reply okay to his message still smiling at what's happening between them.

While busy at work, Shaurya saw his mobile when her reply came, he grinned lopsidedly as he put back the mobile into his pocket and the smile didn't fade away from his face the entire day. The preparation was going on full swing and Shaurya and his team ensured all in order. For Shaurya this project means a lot as when Mehak left him and he was clueless about her where being he was invited for a seminar at Jaipur. While he exploring Jaipur one of the newly met partners told him about this hotel coming for sale and it immediately caught his attention. He checked this site and he found that this has good potential as the previous owner is in need of some funds and he decided to sell off the hotel so Shaurya quickly bought this and started to work on it. As his private investigator and he gets busy in search of Mehak he delayed the work. He didn't regret his decision to pursue her at Manali as he still able to find her there and she is his important part of his life and to him, nothing matters more than her though she gives him the silent treatment and didn't accept him completely. He is happy with the past few days how things have shaped up as she gets closer to him without he tries anything. He was thanking Sonal for this idea as he was so done with his methods only her idea works and Mehak is with him now. He wonders what happen at the shopping day as since that specific day she is different and smiles involuntarily at him and he is clueless has she been jinxed.

As he walks around in his deep thoughts towards the office he stumbled when two figures jumped in front of him with boo sound. It was Sonal and Vicky. He shut his eyes and opens back to see this two high 5ing at each other and had a victorious smile plastered across their face. He asked these two when they came and why so late? Sonal quickly cuts in and replied jiju we just want to give the lovebirds some lone time so we came right on the opening day but you are asking us like this. Vicky added haa bhaiya since you and bhabhi are having some private moments we don't want to be the third wheel you see that's why we came today. Shaurya inhales a deep breath and walks away from these two as he said there is nothing happen like you two are thinking so cut the crap and start doing some work. Sonal runs after him and stands in front of him. But your face is saying something else jiju. He rested his hands on his waist and asked what does it say? Vicky joined her and said yes Sonal is right you were smiling and talking on yourself when we came here and now you are saying something else, say bhaiya did bhabhi has accepted you? Shaurya knows he is caught between these two and he needs to answer them. He surrendered. Well is not completely she is fine now with me but she seems to be quiet okay and he told them their adventurous shopping outing to sight-seeing trips. Vicky exclaimed we sent you two for hot make out or could say honeymoon trip but you two decided to be a tourist in Jaipur instead of doing what honeymooner's do?