Part 21

P/S : Dear readers, apologies for uploading this very late almost 2 months delayed. I was having writer's block where my mind cant work on this ff at all and even I thought of dropping it, but I manage to write something, this is quite short not the long ones I usually update, and also there is something more intense kind of parts coming soon. I had an eye infection whereby I have to use eye drop every 15 minutes as my eyes are literally dry there are no tears even if I cry. I was going to and fro from specialist and was not allowed to face any gadgets and PC for sometimes but I do sneak here once in awhile. Thank you for all the support and wishes, do continue to give me the same support and have a great day ahead

Part 21 22/01/2019

The next morning was usual for the Khanna's. Mehak swelling has reduced and she was very much back to herself and talking to Karuna maa at the dining table. Nehal's sudden voice made all of them turned to see her. Mehak and Sonal asked her what she is doing here. Before Nehal reply them, Shaurya said, I asked her to come here as she is in on semester break and since you two are here so she won't get bored that's why. Karuna maa asked Nehal to stay as much as she wants and no one will say anything about it and now join them for breakfast. Mehak has prepared yummy Aloo paratha and the aroma made Mehak to pull a chair next to Sonal and sat down immediately to enjoy the breakfast.

The dining table filled with chirpy talks of Sharma girls along with Khanna's elder ladies. Shaurya was just there being the spectator watching how Mehak face lit up and her eyes her lips moves when they are busy conversing.

Shaurya left for his work, the three girls were having great time, chit chatting with Karuna maa and Dolly maasi. For lunch preparation the trio went to kitchen giving Awara a break and started to prepare some delicious meals. By evening Vicky came home early as Nehal and Sonal called him saying their having fun and asked him to join them. Mohit who was on leave came there as well. All gathered at the lush green garden enjoying the tea time snack exchanging jokes and teasing one and another. Karuna maa and Dolly maasi laughed hearing Mohit's joke.

Shaurya reached home and he saw no one in the living area and he heard the laughter sound from the garden and he headed there. There he saw his mom, maasi and brother along with the Sharma's having fun and maasi ask Mohit to say funnier stuff. He stands near the door and watching them as Vicky too try his silly joke. Just then the sky roared lightning and Mehak quickly pushed Karuna maa's wheel chair into the shed followed by maasi. As all stands under the shed as rain started to pour heavily, Mehak held her hand out feel the rain drops as she cupped them in her palms. Sonal and Nehal called her and she turned to see them. But these two stealthily throw the rainwater on her, she squeal at them but these two didn't stop but pulled Mehak into the rain and the three started to swirl under the rain. Maasi started to scream asking them to stop and come inside as they will catch a cold but Karuna maa stopped said leave it Dolly let the kids to have fun, remember during our young days we all will wait for rain and get our self completely drenched and do all kind of things when rains. This reminds me of my younger days. Vicky went near her and asked Bua you are not that old, you may join bhabhi and the others under the rain too. Karuna maa tapped gently on his cheek and said when I start walking back I will definitely play under the rain with all of you, not now. They all watched as the three girls having fun in the rain as Mehak kick the water puddle on Nehal and Sonal and runs away from them. Shaurya watches all these in silence at the door step. The way Mehak being a child drenched as her suit stucked on her body like second layer. Her wet hair dangling and her face with a never ending smile and laughter as she joins her sisters. Her flawless skin glowed as it's her inner beauty which shine through her eyes. Her smile is contagious which made others to smile along too.

Nehal held Mehak by waist not letting her go off the rain. Sonal screaming to her saying today is the day to have fun and she must have fun with all now as they missed all these fun moments. As the lightning strike Mehak shut her eyes tightly. Mohit sounded at them asking them to come inside as its lightening heavily. The trio ran into the house. Dolly maasi asked them to go and change quickly. They run upstairs to change. Rest of the evening was fun filled as all cracking silly jokes and the girls suggested to play anthakshari with all. The entire Khanna mansion's mood was lifted up as there were nok jhoks and leg pulling. Shaurya was quietly watching all. He didn't participate in the anthakshari excusing himself saying that he is not well versed with songs and all. But deep in his heart he wants to join them but something stopped him. His eyes was only on Mehak as her long hair keep falling on her face and she keep pushing them and tucking them behind her ears. The way her eyes lit up and her cheeks soften up it complimented her features. She was all simple but yet her innocent look and her cuteness is one thing which attracted Shaurya to her. He can't decide when she is adorable either when she is angry, or she is happy or when someone say something embarrassing also her lips where she will pouted them in O shape. He is blessed that she came into his life but this distance the way how she ignores him drives him mad. NO one has ignored him but she did. He wonders how long he has to maintain this good boy image or to earn her trust again. The thought that she is fine with everyone in the house from Awara to Bhagat the house security but she hardly speaks a word to him was really driving him mad. At times he wanted to carry her on his shoulder and confront her. He wants to know how long she will be mad with him for the thing he did or uttered in spur of moment. He was angry and behaved like a jerk, he failed as a husband instead of protecting her, he chased her out of the house but he is repenting for his mistake and he wants to make it up for all the lost moments. His male yearning for her touch it's another thing. He wants to do all the forbidden thing and indulge her in every way he ever imagined.