Part 22

Part 22 11/02/2019

The atmosphere at Khanna mansion was livelier with Sonal and Nehal around with Mehak. These three never stop pulling each other's legs and cracking jokes at all times. Maasi sometimes gets irritated with their constant boisterous laughter's. Karuna maa joins them as well whenever they are cracking jokes and she also sometimes tells some jokes and Shaurya never seen his mother as happy as now. Maasi sees him and said lalla never seen jiji being so happy and energetic like this. Feel like very soon jiji will be able to move around on her own, this is all due to Matarani's blessings. Shaurya takes a deep breath and said you are saying its Matarani but I will say it's because of my laddoo. Maasi turned to see him as she saw his face glow a bit in smile, maasi remember you used to pray every day to Matarani, every Thursday go temple and do all for mom's recovery nothing happens, but after Mehak come home ,mom is very happy and with her love she made mom to recover quickly. That's Mehak wherever she is, she will make the surrounding happy with her presence. That's how maasi she make me happy. Maasi turned to see him while the other's busy arguing and laughing on something. She asked if she okay with you now I still see she don't talk to you. Shaurya shrugged his shoulder, now from house mate we are move to roommate status maasi , to become friend and lover and husband and wife will take time, so let it go slowly, if I made anything in rush, she will not think twice to leave me again so I am being very patience with her. Maasi pulled his cheek and said Matarani will make all well for you lalla, Shaurya smirked please ask your Matarani how soon this will happen maasi gently tapped his bicep and ask him to be patience.

The next morning Mehak was with Karuna maa at the garden pushing her wheel chair and stopped at the right spot, and she started her usual physiotherapy and it was going smooth as usual. But after sometime Mehak heard a puppy barking sound and she was looking around where this noise does comes from. Karuna maa also asked her beta where this puppy sound coming from. She said not sure and walk towards the bush and look carefully. She was surprised when she found a golden retriever hiding at the bush. She called the puppy to come to her and it slowly came to her but before she bend to carry it started to run away from her, she started to run after the puppy calling him to stop and she won't harm him but poor puppy didn't understand human language. The security guards also sees her running after the puppy and all started to run to help her. Awara who was coming with his smoothie in his hand also puts the smoothie away to help Mehak gets the puppy. Shaurya who was in the garden doing his work out got the puppy, He gives his usual questionable look at Mehak, security guards and Awara who is heavily panting to catch the puppy. He ask them why are they running after the puppy and whose puppy is this? Security manage to blurt out sir this puppy sneak into the house at morning, we tried to get his but he hides now madam found him at the garden but he started to run that's why we are running after him. Shaurya furrowed his eyebrows and asked I hired you to take care of the security of my house even you can't handle this puppy how you going to handle if here is an intruder? He looked at Awara where is my morning smoothie aren't you supposed to bring it just now? Awara stuttered sir I was coming with your smoothie but bhabhi asked to help so I left the smoothie at the table. All of you are useless none of you can do a simple task too, all go back to your work he ordered. The security manage to ask sir the puppy, do you want me to send this out? Before anyone say anything Mehak interrupted NO. Shaurya's eyes went to her. She was looking into his eyes for few seconds and slowly said I want that puppy. After said that she looked at the grass, Shaurya step forward and he pass the puppy to her. She was all happy to get the puppy in her arms. She caressed him slowly and cooing happily at the puppy as he barks at her.