Part 7

The next few days Mehak try to hide from Shaurya. She goes to work quickly and remain in the kitchen while chottu handle the orders and she prepares them accordingly. Although her mind is rummaged between her thoughts and her daily life. She was wondering what Shaurya's intention is now and why is he still being quite this is not his usual way handling situation. Or is it he really changed, she brush off her thoughts and said Shaurya Khanna will never change so do I. I will not give another chance to get myself to hurt by him anymore. Most people in Manali whenever there is festival or celebration all will go and celebrate. The cafe also closes early. She asked chottu to accompany her till her alley to the house and usually he will follow her. But on that day after closing the cafe chottu told her that his mom is sick and he needs to go home. Mehak was afraid to walk down the alley she was praying deep in her heart and walked down the alley. It was very quiet only one or two people walking and after that it was very quiet.

Mehak walked quickly suddenly a strong arm pulls her and pinned her up against the wall, a rough hand covered her mouth her heart raced as she sees the hooded figure in front of her. It was none other than Shaurya one of his arm wrapped around her waist and one was covering her mouth. Her heart raced wildly and her breathing gets heavier as he could feel her softness crushed on his hard chest. She squirm on his hold but he only tighten his grip around her waist. His cologne and his smell was something she missed a lot. His face was inches away from hers. Both looked at each other intently Mehak told herself to not to let any tears to come down from her eyes. Their memories of the metro proposal, more other moments they shared came to Mehak's thoughts. Shaurya warned her I will take out my hand but don't scream or make any noise you understand? She shakes her head in yes he gently removes his hand from her mouth both looked at each other. Mehak's throat dried up and she swallow some saliva to her dried throat, she turned her face away and asked what you want, why are you here Shaurya? You he replied, she closed her eyes and refuse to face him. He hold her gently by her chin and face him. Calling her name gently Mehak looked at me. She shakes her head in NO. He said if you don't open your eyes I will kiss you now, she open her eyelid and looked at him in distress. I want to talk to you Mehak why are you avoiding me. Mehak managed to push him away he jerked a few steps away. What do you want to talk to me, look there is nothing to talk between you and me, he defended there is US here and we need to talk, she smiled sarcastically US is no longer there. You are different and I am different. Please go and look after your life and let me live my way. If you keep coming like this then he interrupted what will you do Mehak, if I come and interrupt what will you do, run to another city? Hide and use another name again, it's almost 1year you run away from all, if I can find you here I will keep finding you back again, you know me very well. Mehak replied yes I know very well about you that's why I can't accept you in my life and continued to torture by you. Now good or bad let me suffer alone. If you keep coming after me then I assure you Mr Khanna you won't even see my death body she warned him and walked away as the tears she was holding too long made its way down she wiped it away and moved quickly away from him to home.

Shaurya stands in the alley shell shocked by her threat to suicide, this was not his Mehak, his Mehak will not give up so easily she will fight with him and bring him down but never seen her like this. Mehak went to the house and she unlock the lock quickly and run to her room and she fell on the bed and cried silently. She cried for sometimes and slept in that position too. Anu and her mil came back home and saw that the food on dining table still the same as how they left, Anu went to open Mehak's room and saw her sleeping, she came back and told her mil , looks like she slept without eating maa , let's eat first. As they are eating Anu's mil told her talk to her beta is not good to sleep empty stomach and these few days she is very quiet and looks unwell too. Anu assured her will talk to her and see what they can do to make her feel better.